Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 23rd, 2018, 11:38 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

I was thinking of making the latest version of Gilliam have Human Supremacy. His stats are 4 life, 5 move, 1 range, 4 attack & 1 Defense and his powers are Chain Mail & Human Supremacy.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 11:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Why?
Old October 23rd, 2018, 11:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

H101, you have a lot of ideas for powers. Why don't you have Gilliam do one thing, get him where you want him, then make a new custom that isn't named Gilliam that does other stuff?
Old October 23rd, 2018, 11:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
H101, you have a lot of ideas for powers. Why don't you have Gilliam do one thing, get him where you want him, then make a new custom that isn't named Gilliam that does other stuff?
......................and put him in one of your own customs threads.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:13 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Why?
Just wondering if this version work and he is Human, Unique Hero, Soldier, Valiant and Medium 5. There are a lot more soldiers, than guards and there a lot of humans that roll the D20. You can read my updated customs thread to see who I changed, Barnabus Harrigan and Xeph Soulknife.
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:21 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

But you lose the theme of the miniature almost completely. Nothing about the figure suggests leadership or Supremacy. It suggests a Guard, which you've captured nicely.
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Why?
Just wondering if this version work and he is Human, Unique Hero, Soldier, Valiant and Medium 5. There are a lot more soldiers, than guards and there a lot of humans that roll the D20. You can read my updated customs thread to see who I changed, Barnabus Harrigan and Xeph Soulknife.
You really need to stop changing this custom and trying to please everyone. Stick to ONE design and be happy with it, and maybe move onto something new. I think a lot of people are exhausted from trying to help you when you change the card multiple times each day, each new design very different from the last. Not many people are going to want to help when you do that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:28 AM

Quote:
But you lose the theme of the miniature almost completely. Nothing about the figure suggests leadership or Supremacy. It suggests a Guard, which you've captured nicely.
Gilliam will remain a Guard, I may give another human these abilities.
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I've usually seen the Supremacy power on characters/races that are...supremacist. Both the Marro and Elves have inflated opinions of themselves and disregard others. I'd assume someone with Human Supremacy would be someone a bit xenophobic or generally interested in Humans being...supreme. A racist cult leader or something like that. Gilliam doesn't give me that vibe.
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
I've usually seen the Supremacy power on characters/races that are...supremacist. Both the Marro and Elves have inflated opinions of themselves and disregard others. I'd assume someone with Human Supremacy would be someone a bit xenophobic or generally interested in Humans being...supreme. A racist cult leader or something like that. Gilliam doesn't give me that vibe.
Gilliam needs to be a hooded figure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Gilliam needs to be a hooded figure.
Gilliam will stay have the Guard Army Card and I might give these abilities.
Old October 24th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Just A Head

Is that what you want the figure to be? If you want to discuss this more, move this over to your own customs thread, please. I'll talk to you there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards