Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 14th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I've only watched since 9th Doc and haven't seen enough of 13th to judge yet, but my order would be: 10th, 11th, 12th, 9th.

12th is solid. Heaven Sent was a good episode. Clara was largely terrible. Probably my favorite story arcs of the series thus far involve the Ponds and River Song, though. Though my favorite one off is probably with Craig.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2020, 06:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I liked the David Tennant one and the old dude one.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

My order for Doctors in favourite order: 10, 4, 11, 5, 9, 7, 3, 8, 2, 1, 12, 6

I do like 8 (McGann) a lot more than I have positioned him, but since I haven't got into all the extra media for doctor who I can't really justify pushing him higher. But then Davison & Eccleston really did earn their spots (in my books).

12 (Capaldi) & 6 (Baker C) in my opinion tried to make the role too serious & were almost angry in their approach to being the doctor. so they earned their spots also.

You will notice I didn't put 13 (whittaker) on the list at all. At the moment I'm still not sure where to rate her. Ever since I was young I always thought it would be cool to have a female doctor. So I was happy when she was picked. However her first season left me a little blah. The whole entourage of companions & losing the TARDIS all the time. Just didn't sit well with me. And now her second season seems to be some big political agenda. Although I am digging the meta story line & hope that they are going to provide some answers to outstanding questions (like the big jumps in the doctors age & the timeless child.)

I love it when doctors cross paths. Twice the fun. & I do like when they meet up with past companions again.

I really liked River Song & her story arc. Would love to see her come back a few more times. I really, really wanted to see them do more with the doctor's daughter. Hell I would've handled another spin-off series of her gallivanting around the galaxy without the time travel. Romana was probably my favourite companion of all time & would love if they got Romana IV (Juliet Rose Landau) to put in an onscreen performance. I just picture her as zany as Drusilla but without the evil intent, more of a party child that the doctor has to constantly reign in while still saving the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Probably my favorite story arcs of the series thus far involve the Ponds and River Song, though. Though my favorite one off is probably with Craig.
100% agree.

my
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I do like 8 (McGann) a lot more than I have positioned him, but since I haven't got into all the extra media for doctor who I can't really justify pushing him higher. But then Davison & Eccleston really did earn their spots (in my books).
If you have Spotify Premium, they've uploaded a ton of the audio dramas on there for free. They have full-cast stuff for Doctors 4-8 as well as some more audiobook-style things for all the classic Doctors. They have some stuff designed as entry points for people who have never seen Classic as well.

If anyone wants some recs I'd be super jazzed to talk about them. Seducing people down the dark and winding path of Doctor Who EU material is what I live for.

My least favorite Doctors are 5 and 3. Still like them, but their more serious attitudes aren't really what I want out of Who.

Six on TV was pretty rough, yeah. There's been a lot of work done to rehabilitate his character in EU material to make him more bearable.
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Never seen 8 or 13.
Leela is my favorite Companion, then Amy Pond for the newer series.
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is why A3n is my favorite Australian.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 02:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

The Book of Cosmic Space Mat
Old February 19th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

BLOODSHOT!!!

There's a new Humble Bundle out - you get digital copies the whole first Bloodshot series + crossovers and tie-ins for a dollar! And tons more if you go for the higher tiers, like the whole Lemire run if you go up to $15.

Highly recommended if you want to learn more about your new favorite character, Vin Diesel film, and C3G unit.
Old February 19th, 2020, 03:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Good stuff!
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:40 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

So, my FLGS has been hosting a weekly C3G game every Sunday for about two months now. Last night was an EPIC battle! 6 teams of 1200 points. Really came down to the wire!
  • Team 1: Thor Odinson, Drax II, Star Lord, Hawkeye I, and two Skrull Infiltrators;
  • Team 2: Prof. X, Cyclops I, Dark Phoenix, and Rogue;
  • Team 3: Brainiac 13,Raza Longknife, Human Robot, and 1 and 2/3 Mechanical Constructs;
  • Team 4: Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Zatanna, Ragman, and the rest Spells (too many in fact);
  • Team 5: Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, and Karnak;
  • Team 6: Ultron Pym, Jocasta, and 3 Ultron Drones.
Highlights:
Quote:
-Zatanna nerfs Ultron with a 20 on her first and only roll, no Program Transmission at all;
-Human Robot Destruction Rays Zatanna and Ultron Pym, Z is dead;
-Rogue Drains Strange and nerfs him;
-Thor God of Thunder Strikes to kill 3 of his 4 targets! (Karnak, Strange, and Gorgon.)
-Medusa holds Rogue in place and keeps her from trying to Drain Black Bolt;
-Phoenix targets and destroys Medusa when she whiffs her defense completely;
-Black Bolt voice of Desrtuctions the entire field dealing two to three wounds to everyone except two Mechanical Constructs and the Infilltrators who weren't on the field, and killing Prof X and Hawkeye;
-Brainiac is defeated by Drax;
-Drax goes down to Ultron Pym;
-Finally 12 wound Ultron and Jocasta with 2 wounds vs. Human Robot with 1 and Raza with 3.
-Last shot, 3 wound Human Robot takes out Jocasta.
Like I said, EPIC and everyone had a LOT of fun! Thanks for all the continued hard work guys! You'll notice there was a plethora of varied designs: older, really new, and everything in-between. Shows how great and consistent C3G has managed to keep things despite the many changes of faces, styles, and membership! Everyone is so stoked for Sundays!
Old March 2nd, 2020, 07:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, sounds amazing.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 07:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's always great to hear about big groups of people enjoying all our hard work and having a good time gaming together. So much so that they want to play the same game next week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape