Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2010, 02:17 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
AYP's Maps - Multiplayer Map! Echidna's Garden

Newest map:

Echidna's Garden: 3 RotV, 3 FotA, 2 RttFF, 1 TJ

Instructions
Note: Glyphs are on level 1 water.

After toying around with castle and jungle sets, I eventually let the concept balloon outwards into this terrain-intensive free-for-all extravaganza. Truth be told, this board is not a very efficient use of materials, and you might be able to substitute something else for 1 of the RotV sets with only minor visual changes.

Red Shift: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 VW

Instructions

While tooling around with possible adjustments to Iconoclast, I ended up with a map that had the same terrain requirement and some similar design sensibilities but that struck me as too different to simple be called an iteration on the original.

Iconoclast: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 VW

Instructions
Treasure Glyph trap: The figure triggering this trap may not move normally for the rest of the round.

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

For this contest, I wasn't sure how to bring out the theme in the map's build as a whole. This battlefield represents a once glamorous estate now collapsed and blighted under the weight of a powerful curse. I'll post the full backstory here once I finalize the submission.

Old maps under the cut. These are largely going for visual or thematic elements, and are not recommended for competitive play.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by All Your Pie; November 5th, 2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Echidna's Garden 1.1

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios