Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The vast majority of people use the white dice.
I wonder how accurate this is. I greatly prefer the red and blue dice. I think the white dice are more plentiful, so that could be a factor, but far inferior if you ask me. And not because they fail me. All dice do that.

I tend to use my Jandar dice.

Old November 15th, 2017, 02:18 AM

Srulik is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just got a large bin of heroclix from a friend. I do not play the game and will make most of them into customs. Is there a thread or does anyone know of any cool custom cards with a heroclix figure?
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:21 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There's a whole project devoted to making comic customs, they make cool stuff. It's called C3G, and they have made cards for lots of Heroclix. You can find it in the Marvel section of the forums here.
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:03 AM

Srulik is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
There's a whole project devoted to making comic customs, they make cool stuff. It's called C3G, and they have made cards for lots of Heroclix. You can find it in the Marvel section of the forums here.
I was meaning more of imaginary customs. For example you have a heroclix that looks like a knight, so you make a card based on that. Not so much, you have thor, so you make a thor card.
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:19 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Srulik Many of the custom projects here use heroclix, but you have to sift through each one as there is no list AFAIK of heroclix figures and all customs using them. What you are looking for is probably a mixture of C3V/SoV (Valhalla customers), HoSS (Star Wars customs), and C3G (comic customs).
See sortable spreadsheets for C3V & SoV, C3G and HoSS, but also many customs made by individuals use heroclix, so use the search function at the top of the site and search for heroclix in the customs forums.
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. The "search" function is your friend. Search the forum by "heroclix [figure name]" and see what you find. There are several excellent customs projects on this site and many excellent designers. Feel free to ask questions about particular designs if you find them and aren't sure whether they're what you're looking for.

If you happen to have Heracles, the C3V recently released this card for him:

Which I know you *just said* isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I'm very fond of that one so I'm sharing it anyway.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

If you happen to have a Hercules figure, they made a card called Heracles
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:10 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is one of my favorite ones released by C3V...

A quick look through and these are the others I could find that use Heroclix figures...

Achillean Gladiatrix - Common Hero
Akumaken - Unique Hero
Capt. John Varan - Unique Hero
Command Courier - Common Hero
Kantono Daishi - Unique Hero
Sentinels of Grax - Unique Squad
Siiv - Unique Hero

If not limited to just Heroclix, you should really look at the other designs they have released. There is some really great stuff. The list can be found here...

C3V/SoV Index
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:28 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If Zombies of Morindan use their combined special attack to attack a custom figure with a version of counter attack that only works on special attacks, would the counter affect all three zombies, potentially killing all three?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:44 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
If Zombies of Morindan use their combined special attack to attack a custom figure with a version of counter attack that only works on special attacks, would the counter affect all three zombies, potentially killing all three?
If I made such a custom, I would add Figure or Figures to the wording and your good to go.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Powers like their Onslaught demonstrate why it's generally a bad idea to make powers that can trigger off of special attacks. Special attacks can do practically anything--by definition they break the normal rules of the game. Anything you make in a power to trigger off of special attacks will either cause problems with some existing special attacks for cause problems for future ones. (And yes, those powers which already do trigger off of special attacks today cause no end of headaches to us Editors in C3V.)
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Powers like their Onslaught demonstrate why it's generally a bad idea to make powers that can trigger off of special attacks. Special attacks can do practically anything--by definition they break the normal rules of the game. Anything you make in a power to trigger off of special attacks will either cause problems with some existing special attacks for cause problems for future ones. (And yes, those powers which already do trigger off of special attacks today cause no end of headaches to us Editors in C3V.)
Good point.
So to restate the obvious, combined attacks count as one attack from multiple figures.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's