Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 21st, 2018, 07:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

With the very cool map selection im really wanting to make it down. Put me and my bro jlightin down as a maybe. Ill see what I can come up with for a prize or two to bring. Also. Any one opposed to me bringing my custom massive dice and tower to compete with? I made a tower that stands 2 feet high with a 2 foot long tray that rolls almost fist sized dice including a huge d20 and some custom scape dice with vinyl decals. its a lava tower of utgar in lieu of the last tower I made.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 21st, 2018, 10:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Also, @Isak , you should bring your columns cuz I want to see how awesome a complete set looks on a map!
Just to be clear...I have no problem setting up the custom columns on the maps to see how they look...but when gameplay starts we'll take em off for the purposes of playtesting with the correct map designs. They are very cool though, and I'm sure people will be excited to see how they look.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 22nd, 2018, 02:11 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
With the very cool map selection im really wanting to make it down. Put me and my bro jlightin down as a maybe. Ill see what I can come up with for a prize or two to bring. Also. Any one opposed to me bringing my custom massive dice and tower to compete with? I made a tower that stands 2 feet high with a 2 foot long tray that rolls almost fist sized dice including a huge d20 and some custom scape dice with vinyl decals. its a lava tower of utgar in lieu of the last tower I made.
That's huge and awesome! If table space is tight you may have to keep it on your chair and stand, but I think it would be awesome to see! Hope to see you there!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:55 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Also, @Isak , you should bring your columns cuz I want to see how awesome a complete set looks on a map!
Just to be clear...I have no problem setting up the custom columns on the maps to see how they look...but when gameplay starts we'll take em off for the purposes of playtesting with the correct map designs. They are very cool though, and I'm sure people will be excited to see how they look.
I was wondering about this. I ran into Isak at the store the other day, and he said he would be bringing them, but he seemed to believe that they would be used in place of the castle walls. I didn't question it at the time, but I wondered if that had been approved by you, since you and Bigga are the ones running the tournament.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:43 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I love how Isak's pillars look and I think that they would look really really awesome on some of the maps we have in store for Saturday. (Jandar's Summoning Circle and Destroyed Bridge? Yes please.) Unfortunately, the problem is that they are considerably thinner than the fortress wall pieces that they would be replacing, and where this is primarily a playtesting tournament for both maps and figures, I agree with Sir H that it would be best to keep the fortress wall pieces in favor of the pillars. That said, I would love to see a map specifically designed to use the pillars used at a tourney sometime - that would be sick!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:16 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I love how Isak's pillars look and I think that they would look really really awesome on some of the maps we have in store for Saturday. (Jandar's Summoning Circle and Destroyed Bridge? Yes please.) Unfortunately, the problem is that they are considerably thinner than the fortress wall pieces that they would be replacing, and where this is primarily a playtesting tournament for both maps and figures, I agree with Sir H that it would be best to keep the fortress wall pieces in favor of the pillars. That said, I would love to see a map specifically designed to use the pillars used at a tourney sometime - that would be sick!
Based on this conversation and the nature of this tournament, it might be best then if someone has some actual rock outcrops for Jandar's summoning circle to bring those. I'll still bring the rest of the map, but if someone could bring legit heroscape rock outcrops, that would be awesome.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Based on this conversation and the nature of this tournament, it might be best then if someone has some actual rock outcrops for Jandar's summoning circle to bring those. I'll still bring the rest of the map, but if someone could bring legit heroscape rock outcrops, that would be awesome.
Putting together some last minute details. Id really like to come and Im planning on it. If I do I could bring the rock outcrops. Trying to shanghai some of my bros into coming down with me.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:59 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Right now I'm printing the following list of playtest cards for these folks. If you decide to playtest a unit after this and before the tourney, you'll have to provide your own card.

12th Caucasus Rifles - Sir Torin Brokenshield!
Avernus - TrueMurray
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior - Leaf_It
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp - Sir Heroscape
Gothlok - The Dewk
Suskra - Isak

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 23rd, 2018, 02:12 AM
"like" happy

Couldnt talk the bros into going roadtripping this weekend down to the tourney. Perhaps another time. Dont care to drive 4+ hrs by myself...... For fun.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 08:35 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'll bring some official Rocks for you.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:11 AM

Can I please get an extra Isamu tomorrow?!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:33 AM

Got you covered, Sir H.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events