Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which are/is the best map? (you may choose 3)
Ruins of Rennoc by flash_19 12 30.00%
Shores of Thaelenk by Leaf_It 11 27.50%
Barrenspur: Tomb of Migol II by Necroblade 16 40.00%
Grounds of Ashra by JaesShurrig 9 22.50%
Valledonn Fortress by antmarchingroves 10 25.00%
Edge of the Jungle by Leaf_It 7 17.50%
Destroyed Bridge by Majofa 12 30.00%
Wooded Crossroads of Korland by antmarchingroves 9 22.50%
Durgeth Swamps by heroscaper2010 4 10.00%
Jandar's Summoning Circle by Flash_19 18 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 24th, 2018, 03:29 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: VOTE NOW! - Top 10 (Landmarks of Valhalla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I'm pretty sure the Grounds of Ashra doesn't qualify for this contest, as it is the landmarks of Valhalla, not Feylund.

Very good batch of maps though. Very hard to choose a top three, but in the end I mostly went with some pretty looking, thematic ones.
Hmmm, you might be right XD
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Down to the wire on this one. I really like all these maps that made up this contest. In a way I am glad to not had to judge the top ten on these. As there were so many great looking maps. I like the pick 3 of your favorite format for map choosing. Good stuff guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:51 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Picking one would have been pretty much impossible. Relieved that I can pick 3.

I think Dr. Goomonkey is right on the Grounds of Ashra.

Last edited by yamissflash; March 25th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 09:26 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Comically, the rules don’t actually state that the landmark has to be on Valhalla... it is just strongly implied.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

We're cutting it close on this contest, get those final votes in!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:38 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Comically, the rules don’t actually state that the landmark has to be on Valhalla... it is just strongly implied.
Honestly, I think I was so excited to make a map for Feylund that it didn't even occur to me that my map isn't technically located in Valhalla, I just thought it had to be within the realms of Valhalla lol
Old March 25th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: WINNER! - Landmarks of Valhalla

CONGRATULATIONS FLASH_19!!!

Download
Backstory
Spoiler Alert!

Sets: 1 RotV, 1 BftU, 1 FotA

We have a winner!!! Jandar's Summoning Circle by @Flash_19 has taken the win on this map building contest...but boy was it a close one. I speak for all of us judges when I say we have thoroughly enjoyed this!!! we had 18 total map submission to the contest and 40 voters on these TOP 10 overall, that's the MOST community involvement we've had yet! As promised, we will be playtesting these maps to determine their balance and competitive worth. Those that we consider worthy of tournament play will be added to our Tournament Map Thread here. We will post our public reviews on your maps. Those that wish to receive assistance and workshop their maps, head on over to our workshop thread here. Thank you again for your participation, we're already excited for the next one

We'll make sure to get you your prize of
@TREX Custom Dice Tower: Altar of Ullar!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2018, 09:54 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Way to go Flash_19! I am looking forward to giving the map a whirl.
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats Flash_19!
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:30 PM

Congratulations Flash_19! So glad to see that this community is growing!
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great turnout on the contest. Im thoroughly impressed with this last batch of submissions. Congrats @Flash_19 . I know youll like the tower.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations, @Flash_19 ! And thanks to everyone who entered the contest! I'm excited to get to playtesting on these maps!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla