Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 33 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1

The diceoff results aren't the same between 'ScapeBot and the pairings post. Which one should we be using?
Old July 23rd, 2019, 01:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Round 1 is on The Borogoves.

The Chris Perkins v. Sir Heroscape pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Sonlen, Marro Dividersx5
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Planning on playing at 7 pm EST / 5 PM MST tonight.

-------------------------------------
Edit: I got the win.

I moved up the core of my army in round 1, with Raelin, Knights, & Marro Warriors advancing to the center of the map. Sir H. started round 1 with moving up Sonlen, then two OMs on Dividers, one of whom got adjacent to Raelin, but the Knights quickly moved up to engage.

The next 2 rounds involved a few valiant charges by the dividers, who got one wound on Raelin (rolling 4 defense), and Sonlen slowly moving his way to the left side of the map to try and get around my Raelin-based group in the center of the map (presumably to try and kill my Mezzos that were still in the start zone). But Sonlen needed one more move to reach the high ground (4 height on the left side) and a MW got there first (didn't have Raelin buff, but 4 defense lasted 2 or 3 attacks from Sonlen). A steady barrage of shots from the MWs (one on height who did most of the damage) took Sonlen down after a round, and Sir H. was left with nothing but charging Dividers directly into my Raelin pod.

I got the knights better positioned in front of Raelin after Sir H. tried to sneak an OM 1 in on Sonlen, but he was killed first, and the Knights formed a 7 defense shield wall in front of Raelin, and I brought the Mezzos up behind the Knight's screen who were effective at beating back the dividers. Sir H. called it at that point, as there wasn't a lot the dividers could do against the shield wall.

gg Sir H, tough matchup for the Dividers once Sonlen fell

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 23rd, 2019 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Game Result Added
Old July 23rd, 2019, 01:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:

* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
Sweet, I'll try to watch.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:

Sweet, I'll try to watch.
Gimme 15min. Gotta send off a work email real quick

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 24th, 2019, 07:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

AYP and I are playing tomorrow between 6-6:30pm central. See me try and hide my outrage that he feels the need to sit 100 points against me.
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:02 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The diceoff results aren't the same between 'ScapeBot and the pairings post. Which one should we be using?
Definitely one of them.

Last edited by dok; July 25th, 2019 at 12:03 AM. Reason: pairings post, actually
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:06 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Viideosayg and I will be playing at 9 Eastern/8 Central/7 Mountain tomorrow. @BiggaBullfrog , it's OK for you to record with me if it's OK with @Viideosayg .
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'm ok with our game being recorded @BiggaBullfrog @dok .
Old July 25th, 2019, 06:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

Dysole and I plan to play tonight, although we have yet to set a time.

EDIT: 6:30 PT is our goal.

Last edited by superfrog; July 25th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old July 25th, 2019, 07:45 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I was able to get the win against AYP. Nilfheim's Ice Shard was awfully scary especially when he controlled Valda early, but too many numbers overran the Greenscales and gave me Valda.

That allowed me to bring up romans from the back quickly and Ne-Gok-Sa as well.

AYP ran out of Scales before I ran out of Romans, and with Ne-Gok and Forge pressuring, Nilfheim eventually went down.

I won with a full health Ne-Gok-Sa, 5 life Forgehammer, and 1 Roman.

EDIT: Ne-Gok-Sa is now 0/29 on mind shackles attempts in the 2 GenCon prep events I brought him (0/26 for me, 0/3 for my opponent)
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Dysole and I plan to play tonight, although we have yet to set a time.

EDIT: 6:30 PT is our goal.
Starting now.

EDIT: done.

My Hounds decided to suck out of the gate (first two rolls they couldn't move more than 2 spaces and so were stuck in the start zone). Hydra went down to low ground for 4x4v4 on Raelin, but came up with only one wound before taking two hits. His next turn was worse, rolling 0 skulls on 8 dice.

After enduring another 2 move turn where I couldn't leave my SZ, my hounds decided to make a game of it, and rolled really hot for Marro plague. My last 3 hounds took it down to 1 divider and 5 Roman Archers to face off against Marcu.

Marcu ate 3 Roman Archers, but finally fell to a 3-skull roll.

For a game that went as horribly as possible at the beginning for me, it was pretty insane to come all the way back, just to have that hope ripped out from me.

Last edited by superfrog; July 25th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegie18 vs. coolio starting now

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events