Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 3/16/19!

My first thought was that that Raelin perch in the center right outside the startzone would be too strong...but I quickly realized just how exposed that position is to the opponent. This map runs fast out of the startzone and units with 5, 4 or even 3 move can get 3 engagements from the road on that position and attack her starting turn 2. That's too quick for the raelin side to get units in a defensive formation and I think that quick development and ability to attack that position keeps it balanced. Actual play would tell more, but I love it! Great job as always.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 3/16/19!

ASH FELL FROM THE SKY. Mistborn anyone?

Ashfall: - New Map!
Requires 1x RotV, 1x VW, 1x FoA

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 15th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 4/15/19!

rubbish...utter rubbish of a map. it's only 99% perfect.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 16th, 2019, 01:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I like this map so much I built it before you posted it!

I still have yet to play on it, though, but I'll let you know how that goes!
Old April 16th, 2019, 01:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

This is a very good map.

The main thing I'd want to consider is whether the battlements can be optimized to push the armies into more balanced deployment. But it's far enough down the line in optimization that I can't really see obvious improvements in my head and I'd have to actually play or watch some games to figure it out.
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:04 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
rubbish...utter rubbish of a map. it's only 99% perfect.
Dang it! I was so close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I like this map so much I built it before you posted it!

I still have yet to play on it, though, but I'll let you know how that goes!
lol. Yeah that was pretty great. Way to reconstruct it from pictures. Please do let me know! That would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
This is a very good map.

The main thing I'd want to consider is whether the battlements can be optimized to push the armies into more balanced deployment. But it's far enough down the line in optimization that I can't really see obvious improvements in my head and I'd have to actually play or watch some games to figure it out.
Thanks so much, Dok! I really appreciate that. Yeah, please let me know if you think there's a better way to do the battlements. I'd love to hear your feedback.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 25th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the glyph/lava field/battlement cluster on each side quite a bit on this one. And with the sand path weaving and approaching it, too. Cool look.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 04:34 PM

Time for something different. I've never made a map this big - but I got inspired looking through some of @Ch1can0 's maps.

Steelbreak Keep:
Requires 3x RotV, 2x FoA, 2x TJ, 2x RttFF

And some actual pictures...
Spoiler Alert!

Old May 2nd, 2019, 06:42 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Steelbreak Keep:
Requires 3x RotV, 2x FoA, 2x TJ, 2x RttFF

Spoiler Alert!

Another beautiful map! I'll definitely have this in view when I free build The Lost City of Ashra tomorrow.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:57 AM

Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 5/2/19!

Now that....that looks like a fun map!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 4th, 2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Another beautiful map! I'll definitely have this in view when I free build The Lost City of Ashra tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Now that....that looks like a fun map!!!
Thanks guys!

Old May 5th, 2019, 03:28 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks like a wonderful map!

I've always felt that there was a dearth of maps that looked like this. We have the very small castle maps that aim to be tournament maps. And we have the gigantic castle maps that are definitely not meant for tournaments. But not many ones that are in between like this. I haven't played Heroscape in a while, but this might be the map that makes me break it out again.

In all honesty, this reminds me of the kind of maps Ch1can0 made. Congrats!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios