Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 22nd, 2013, 01:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Speed Custom Challenge 3: Winner Announced!

Speed Custom Challenge 3:
Shooting Your Mouth Off

Hello all and welcome to our third Speed Custom Challenge!

Our winner for this week is capsocrates!

*Winner!* Entry 7- By capsocrates

Our peoples choice runner up is cwidje!

*Runner Up!* ENTRY 6- By cwidje

NAME = Agent Jenkins
GENERAL = Vydar
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Agent
PERSONALITY = Arrogant
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 155

Diversion
Agents you control do not take leaving engagement attacks from opponents' figures that are within 5 clear sight spaces of Agent Jenkins.

Frenzy
After you take a turn with Agent Jenkins, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Agent Jenkins

Reckless Reconnaissance
At the start of the round, if no Order Markers are placed on Agent Jenkins, he may move 6 spaces.

Here are this weeks entries!

ENTRY 1- By Super Bogue

ENTRY 2- By kevindola

General = Vydar
Name = Microcorp Infiltrator
Species = Human
Uniqueness/Type = Common Hero
Class = Scout
Personality = Disciplined
Size/Height = Medium 5

Life = 1
Move = 5
Range = 7
Attack = 2
Defense = 2
Points = 25

Recon Establishment
After attacking, you may choose an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of any unengaged Microcorp Infiltrator you control. Roll the 20-sided die for the chosen figure. If you roll a 14 or higher you may place a Microcorp Infiltrator you control on the targeted figure's army card. At the start of the round, after order markers are placed, if an opponent's army card type with a Microcorp Infiltrator on it has 3 or more order markers placed on it, then prior to rolling initiatve your opponent much show you one of those unrevealed order markers.

Improved Camoflauge
Add 1 to Microcorp Infiltrator's defense when adjacent to a ruin or destructible object.

ENTRY 3- By Dysole

ENTRY 4- By Arch-ville

Name = Microcorp Soldier

General = Vydar
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniqueness = Common Hero
Class = Soldier
Personality = Tricky
Size/height = Medium 5

Life = 1
Move = 5
Range = 7
Attack = 3
Defense = 3
Points = 40[/b]

UNEXPECTED ASSAULT
When attacking a figure with a height advantage, a Microcorp Soldier rolls one additional attack die.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When a Microcorp Soldier attacks, he may attack one additional time.

ENTRY 5- By Rudiger

*Runner Up!* ENTRY 6- By cwidje

NAME = Agent Jenkins
GENERAL = Vydar
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Agent
PERSONALITY = Arrogant
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 155

Diversion
Agents you control do not take leaving engagement attacks from opponents' figures that are within 5 clear sight spaces of Agent Jenkins.

Frenzy
After you take a turn with Agent Jenkins, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Agent Jenkins

Reckless Reconnaissance
At the start of the round, if no Order Markers are placed on Agent Jenkins, he may move 6 spaces.

*Winner!* ENTRY 7- By capsocrates

ENTRY 8- By bobinchese

General = Vydar
Name = Agent Leon
Species = Human
Uniqueness/Type = Unique Hero
Class = Agent
Personality = Tricky
Size/Height = Medium 5
Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 8
Attack = 3
Defense = 2
Points = 110

STATIONARY TARGET:
If Agent Leon attacks a figure with no unrevealed order markers on its card, that figure cannot roll any defense die against this attack.

SNIPER PERCH:
When Agent Leon is defending with a height advantage, he adds one additional defense die.

ENTRY 9- By superfrog

-------------------

The judges will be voting on them to determine a winner, but everyone is free to comment on them in this thread. You can also place a vote either here in this thread or by pm to help pick the peoples choice runner up!

-------------------

Original rules post

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 30th, 2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Extended Entry time
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:42 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 3: Entries due the 25th!

Since #3 is up, when will we know the results of #2?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I decided to enter this one, and my entry is in!
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I decided to enter this one as well. This was a fun figure to design for.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I am considering entering this one, to take a break from judging. It will depend on what I can come up with, probably...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll probably enter, and submit at the last minute. Again.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 22nd, 2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: To be frank, I don't know what I'm gonna do for this guy.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I have managed to come up with 2 designs, and I like them both, but I'm going to have to pick one.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; June 22nd, 2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: In other words, I'll be entering this one.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'll let designers design and I'll continue to judge

-ZB, who's a better judge than designer

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 22nd, 2013, 11:46 PM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

Sent in a design (y)
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hey all, just a reminder, you only have until tonight at 11:59pm eastern to get your entries in!

My Etsy Store
Old June 25th, 2013, 04:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Hey all, just a reminder, you only have until tonight at 11:59pm eastern to get your entries in!
Are we allowed to edit our submissions?
Old June 25th, 2013, 04:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Are we allowed to edit our submissions?
Yeah, that is fine with me. As long as you submit the edit before the deadline.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards