Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 11th, 2014, 10:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

The HyGround stuff looks neat, but I have a couple small issues. First, it's a little cartoony. Second, not much of it would actually make good LoS blockers, just movement blockers.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 16th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I'm going to guess the jury will be out on that until we have an idea about how it works with official/original terrain. From the little I have seen (granted I haven't seen every mention of it here), I can't tell if it does work.
Seems like it will work in a limited fashion. The (extremely short) video that can be found in the main HyGround thread gives an idea of how they can (and can't) fit with official HS tiles.

lefton4ya's idea is not a bad one, however. I don't think an entire master set of HyGround tiles is necessarily workable, but smaller terrain sets might be doable. Unfortunately, their goal is so high that I'm not terribly optimistic they're going to make it. I'll likely pledge anyway--part of the joy of Kickstarter is being able to throw some money down and know that you're out nothing if they don't hit their goal--but I'll be surprised if they make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:43 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tyranny of Dragons #010 Orc Fighter looks like it would make an excellent Grut Hero.
Old September 10th, 2014, 11:36 PM

meanpie is surprisingly tart

Has anyone looked at these guys? I thought I'd mention them since the Native Americans and Civil War figures are already being used
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/...-toob-1044338/

Heroscape 4 Life
Old September 10th, 2014, 11:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good thought, @meanpie ! unfortunately, those are from a "toob", which means the human figures are usually too big for Heroscape.
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:09 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I just want to point out the Miniature Market has 124 of the new Dungeons and Dragons starter in stock.

The Barbarian could be Valguard's dad.

The Sun Elf could be the Elven Queen. (What's her name again?)

The Dwarf could be a generic hero from that faction, maybe someone's wife.

Drizzt could be a Drow hero that finally makes them playable. Heck, D&D is supposed to be in the same universe, he can probably be himself. Don't know much about the character. Hopefully he can lead the Drow in some way.

With the red on I can't help but think of the Human Ranger as being a member of Isamu's clan of assassins. (What are they called? Red Hand? Red Claw? Crimson Hand?) Has the possibility of using trick arrows from the future.

The Halfling can be a hero that follows Jandar. Other than that I have no idea's for him.
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I just want to point out the Miniature Market has 124 of the new Dungeons and Dragons starter in stock.

The Barbarian could be Valguard's dad.

The Sun Elf could be the Elven Queen. (What's her name again?)

The Dwarf could be a generic hero from that faction, maybe someone's wife.

Drizzt could be a Drow hero that finally makes them playable. Heck, D&D is supposed to be in the same universe, he can probably be himself. Don't know much about the character. Hopefully he can lead the Drow in some way.

With the red on I can't help but think of the Human Ranger as being a member of Isamu's clan of assassins. (What are they called? Red Hand? Red Claw? Crimson Hand?) Has the possibility of using trick arrows from the future.

The Halfling can be a hero that follows Jandar. Other than that I have no idea's for him.
This is definitely on the table for us. I'd suggest buying one even if we don't use it. It's just a cool set all around.

Last edited by superfrog; September 17th, 2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Did somebody say Ulrick?
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Drizzt is a good character--he wouldn't work with the drow. I'd say Ullar as a general since he's a ranger.
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I wonder,

Would we call the Halfling a dwarf and not a Halfling? Seeing as C3V would be introducing a new race all together, it seems a little odd of a decision...
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I wonder,

Would we call the Halfling a dwarf and not a Halfling? Seeing as C3V would be introducing a new race all together, it seems a little odd of a decision...
Perhaps he is a young dwarf, before he's old enough for a beard? Or he's just "that guy" who has to shave. Not a bad character, definitely a cool set of minis.
Old September 17th, 2014, 10:11 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I wonder,

We've already introduced Sidhe, Hybrids and Tempovars. A halfling would be a halfling.
Old September 17th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Hybrid is an official species, but no official figure has it. (I wish I had left it at this to sound all cool and cryptic) The Werewolf Lord can turn figures into hybrids

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs