Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 31st, 2019, 09:13 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 10/26/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Where’d you get the mini? I love it!
Sorry, I should have included that in the original post. It's from Reaper Minis. It's their "Spirit of the Forest" figure. I love it. There are a bunch of really cool painting tutorials of it on Youtube. It's one of their more popular figures. The scale and bulkyness is great for Heroscape.

https://www.reapermini.com/search/spirit/latest/77184

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 31st, 2019, 09:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Very cool! Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The treeman looks just like one of my kids skylander giant figures. I love ents and tree people.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 27th, 2023, 06:02 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 4/27/23

Update 4/27/23

We've been working on a handful of new units lately over in our region. Here is one that we've been testing for the last several weeks. I think we finally got him dialed in correctly. The idea behind this unit is the classic blind swordsman in many Japanese stories. The ability is based on Me Burq Sa, just in hand to hand. It is supposed to represent the swordsman who can strike so fast you barely even see it. I've designed him to be sort of the melee counterpart Kaemon. He's been a lot of fun and a great mini to see on the table.

The mini is from Titan Forge. They did a great job with the sculpt.
https://www.myminifactory.com/object...atoichi-165907

Unit: Zatoichi

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 27th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Oh my, I love it! Top to bottom, stats to theme, powerset to sculpt and paintjob, it all meshes together so well. Looks like a blast to include in any Samurai build, or a fun can-opener to pair with Theracus. Does the name have any special significance?

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; April 27th, 2023 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spEcial significance, not spAtial significance...
Old April 27th, 2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Does the name have any special significance?
The name is taken from an old Japanese set of fictional stories about a blind swordsman. I believe they adapted those stories for a line of movies as well in the 60s.

Old April 27th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

love the mini and love the design!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 27th, 2023, 07:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Very nice! A clean, balanced design coupled with a great looking mini. I love how plastic-y the paint job makes him look. My absolute favorite touch is his lack of a target point, perfect for a blind character (if that was unintentional, don't tell me). Reminds me of the Zombies of Morindan hitzones.

One minor correction: "Counter Strike" is two words, not one.
Old April 27th, 2023, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Very nice! A clean, balanced design coupled with a great looking mini. I love how plastic-y the paint job makes him look. My absolute favorite touch is his lack of a target point, perfect for a blind character (if that was unintentional, don't tell me). Reminds me of the Zombies of Morindan hitzones.
Haha! Yep, that was actually intentional. I was thinking about it when I was making the card and thought it was funny not to have it. Glad someone noticed.

Quote:
One minor correction: "Counter Strike" is two words, not one.
Good catch, I'll get that corrected.

Old April 28th, 2023, 09:54 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Leave your defense dice at home

Great looking unit all around

-insert signature here-
Old April 28th, 2023, 11:11 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I love it!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 28th, 2023, 04:04 PM

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. Glad to hear that you guys like the figure.

FYI, I've updated the PDF file to have the proper spelling for Counter Strike.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards