Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:04 PM

BrandonD is surprisingly tart
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
I gree with the changes. Weird fig, though. So basically, he has +2 attack/def and flying every other turn if you roll a 13 or higher?

Waaay too conditional. I think I'd dispense with the die roll, personally.
Hm, dispensing with the die roll would essentially make him a strong figure during his turn and a weak figure at the end of his turn, unless he stays out of the battle. It seems cool, but would that increase his point value?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards