Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2019

When: August 31st, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Half Heroes!!
After hordes last month, we’re putting the Hero back in Heroscape for a blockbuster summer finish! This month is pretty standard, with the only twist being that at least half of your army has to be made up of Unique/Uncommon Heroes! We'll also have a higher point total, since the next couple of months will be a bit lower, and we need to have a 600 point tourney at some point.
  • 600 Point Armies, at least 300 points have to be Unique/Uncommon Heroes
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: We’ve got a tiered raffle this month! You have to have at least 300 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes, but for each extra 100 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes you include, you’ll get an entry into the raffle! (So 400 points is 1 entry, 500 points is 2 entries, and 600 points is 3 entries!) You’ll still only be able to be picked to win the raffle once, but it will give you a better shot at first pick from some sweet raffle-only prizes! (I think they’re sweet, but I’ll let you decide. Pics in the spoiler.)
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.
I'll be coming, along with Sophie, and Brayden. Possibly 3 more as well, but most likely 1 more.

Is that "marvel allowed" I see? In a tournament full of heroes? Christmas came early... 😈

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events