Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 23rd, 2019, 12:23 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
For the Great Axes, rename "Tenacity" to "Adrenaline," and "Strategic Charge" to "Into the Fray".

For Dalmar, I agree with All Your Pie--change his Move to 5 and remove Strategic Charge entirely; Dwarven Heroes don't share abilities with squads.

I don't like "Imposing Threat" at all, neither the title or what it does. Tandros Kreel's Combat Challenge makes thematic sense, but I don't know why "Imposing Threat" should impede only attacks on small targets.
ooh, Adrenaline is pretty good. I like that a lot. Into the Fray is also pretty good, though it could potentially have the same hiccups as Charge into Battle.

Combat Challenge has issues. The way it was worded forces you to attack Tadros Kreel specifically. This means that if Kreel and another figure(a) with the ability were engaged to the same figure(b), that figure(b) could not attack. There are two ways to fix this. Change the wording of Combat Challenge by adding "or another figure with the Combat Challenge ability", or by making a different ability, that has a similar effect. I chose the second option, and tried to make a different ability that had a similar effect.

As far as small/medium targets go, I was trying to limit the effectiveness of the ability. However, you aren't the only one to point out that it doesn't make sense to only limit it's effect on small/medium, so I'll just going to remove the size restriction entirely.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards