Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 12th, 2014, 05:31 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Masahiro Arashi - Initial Playtest Phase

I'm fine with that V. Now is @Lord Pyre around to pass comment?
Old December 12th, 2014, 06:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Heck yes, super cool now!

Working in organized crime is dangerous.
Old December 12th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Heck yes, super cool now!

Working in organized crime is dangerous.
That's encouraging.

So it seems pretty much everyone is good with this version:

Quote:
YAKUZA OYABUN
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Masahiro Arashi, you may choose any one Yakuza, Ninja, or Assassin hero or squad you control and first take a turn the chosen hero or squad. If a figure taking a turn with this special power attacks, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled for that attack. If the attacking figure does not inflict at least 1 wound with that attack, destroy the attacking figure.
The question now is: do we drop Battle Focus and just go with two powers (the new Yakuza Oyabun and Ruthless Counterstrike)? Or do we want to keep him as a three-power card?

I'd be fine either way personally, with a slight preference for going down to 2 powers.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 12th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd agree with two powers. Put Battle Focus in our back pocket and keep things tight here.
Old December 12th, 2014, 08:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd agree with two powers. Put Battle Focus in our back pocket and keep things tight here.
Old December 12th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 12th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

simpler is better.
Old December 13th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Seems like most of us are in agreement on keeping it at two powers. Let's update the OP with that, and I'll start on the Initial soon, unless someone else wants to grab it before then.
@dok , @Dysole , @weebaer , @Soundwarp SG-1 , if you guys notice any crazy combos with THIS power, let us know.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 13th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

SP updated.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I wanted this change instead of Battle Focus.
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Seems like most of us are in agreement on keeping it at two powers. Let's update the OP with that, and I'll start on the Initial soon, unless someone else wants to grab it before then.
@dok , @Dysole , @weebaer , @Soundwarp SG-1 , if you guys notice any crazy combos with THIS power, let us know.
I'm not seeing anything personally, honestly it's probably not a power I'd ever use with a unique hero, unless they were down to one life maybe. Even with the Hand Ninja, I'm not sure it's worth doing since you're more-or-less giving up bonding for it. Still, that's who I'd test him with, 3 attacks of 3+1 auto at range is pretty good, and it's not as devastating just losing a ninja when you miss. Unless their are other common ninjas or assassins I'm missing, he's pretty much in the same boat as Kingpin, anything he can do a squad can do better.

EDIT- Is it supposed to give special attacks the auto skull? Not sure if that counts as modifying the attack or not, especially in C3G. If it does work, I guess it might be useful for Lady Shiva's Leopard Blow.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm not seeing anything personally, honestly it's probably not a power I'd ever use with a unique hero, unless they were down to one life maybe. Even with the Hand Ninja, I'm not sure it's worth doing since you're more-or-less giving up bonding for it. Still, that's who I'd test him with, 3 attacks of 3+1 auto at range is pretty good, and it's not as devastating just losing a ninja when you miss. Unless their are other common ninjas or assassins I'm missing, he's pretty much in the same boat as Kingpin, anything he can do a squad can do better.

EDIT- Is it supposed to give special attacks the auto skull? Not sure if that counts as modifying the attack or not, especially in C3G. If it does work, I guess it might be useful for Lady Shiva's Leopard Blow.
Pretty sure SAs aren't modified by anything. As is I think it's a fine power and Soundwarp has probably the most abusive combo. I might do it if a character is near death anyways and I really need to kill someone but probably not broken.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library