Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 24th, 2022, 05:13 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest: Maps Due Oct 9th, 20

My first submission for the contest, Molten Grotto! Love the aesthetics of Marvel with BftU and VW, so I knew there was a good map hiding somewhere in that combination. Took tons of revisions and feedback from the community, and lots of playtesting, but I'm finally happy with the finished product!

Molten Grotto
2x M:tCB
1x BftU
1x VW
Old September 25th, 2022, 01:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Throwin' my hat in the ring

Dralli
Sets: Marvel X2, BftU, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 25th, 2022, 11:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

A minor tweak to Nightfall: moved some of the LVL4 height inward by one space.

Nightfall Download PDF
Uses: 2 M:TCB, 1 BftU, 1 RttFF

Old September 29th, 2022, 10:26 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm withdrawing "It Burst from the Sewer." It looks good aesthetically but it has some real problems and after spending a night trying to tweak it I realized it will need a full re-work; so I'm withdrawing it for now.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:51 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

My second submission! Went back and forth on the size of this one for a good long while. Finally ended on a build that felt balanced in testing.

Translate the Night
2 M:tCB
1 RotV
1 FotA
Old October 3rd, 2022, 07:47 PM

Gingerkid16 is surprisingly tart

Here are my two submissions/first ever building virtual maps/posting any maps. (I did play test both and made tweaks before these final products.) Both were super fun and challenging to play on. Can’t wait to see everyone else’s. Good luck all! And thank you for putting this competition on!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JAd...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOy...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mI5...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1h...w?usp=drivesdk

P.S. I tried to get it to show the picture but for some reason it won’t let me post the pics only the links.

It has been said, “it’s not the size of the mini, but how you use them.” At least that’s what I was told.
Old October 4th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
This spot is reserved for Map Submissions:

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 4th, 2022, 06:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Submitting Areopagus:

Areopagus build instructions. It uses 2 M:tCB, 1 VW, and 1 FotA, with 2 random glyphs.
Old October 4th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
This spot is reserved for Map Submissions:

Yeah spoilers, I was planning on posting the maps with the IRL images at the same time but I haven't gotten around to it lol. But you can see them on my Instagram as I do them
Old October 5th, 2022, 12:17 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Howdy! I decided to make some maps for this contest in order to develop my mapmaking skills. Thanks everyone for putting this contest on!

Toxic Thaw

Requirements: 2x M:tCB, 1x SotM, 1x TT

Desolate Courtyard

Requirements: 2x M:tCB, 1x FotA

I didn't even own a Marvel set until early this year and had never really built anything with it, so this was a fun challenge! Thank you for your consideration
Old October 5th, 2022, 05:10 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is my new friend Avarice ( @Avarashi )'s Submission. Ironically we're using the same sets.

Winter is Here
Terrain Sets: 2x MtCB, 2x TT
.pdf Download

Edit: Glyphs are on level 0 ice, at the center corners of the map, adjacent to the level 2 2-hex snow tiles. I will edit the image and build instructions as time allows (probably not until Saturday).

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; October 5th, 2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old October 7th, 2022, 01:04 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My second submission.

This one strives to evoke a ruined military compound in the midst of the jungle.

Apocalypse Now Download PDF
Uses: 2 M:TCB, 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 7th, 2022 at 09:28 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games