Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 10th, 2015, 08:35 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

Version 1.1.1 is under developement. It is a short version for some small bugs/enhancement. This version will be a big release candidate.

You can see the list of tickets for this version here
Old February 12th, 2015, 10:22 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It has been a long time since I posted a screenshot of HexScape.

Here is a screenshot of the latest feature coded : Secondary select.

It allows, with ctrl + click, to select other figures, for instance to show the targets of an attack !
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:34 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Very cool!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think @Lyrgard deserves everybody's rep. Right now.
Old February 12th, 2015, 04:54 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Old February 12th, 2015, 05:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I hit him pretty hard .
Old February 12th, 2015, 05:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I hit him pretty hard .
The Shot Heard Round the World?
Old February 12th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Oups, sorry @Evar-Scarcarver , forgot to answer you !

What I'm looking for is an icon to use for HexScape. The must would be to have different size for the icon. On Windows 7, icons are used of sizes 16x16, 32x32, 48x48 and 256x256, The 256x256 is rarely used. I was thinking the icon could show the letters "H" and "S" for HexScape, perhaps in a hexagon ? But I'm pretty bad for visual design, so if you have better idea, feel free to try them !
Are you extremely attached to the current version of the logo? Because I wouldn't mind making one for you...
Old February 13th, 2015, 03:52 AM

Thanks all ! I'll do my best !
@Evar-Scarcarver : I somewhat like the current logo. What would you change ? 2 things you need to know :
- The current logo is actually a VirtualScape map I display
- The logo for HexScape need to not be affiliated to Heroscape. What I mean is that the tiles on the logo change color depending on the game you are playing. If you use the Hexagonal Chess game (the only other game available for now), the HexScape logo will take the color of that game, that is black, white and grey.

So for a new logo, I would need it to be either :
- a VirtualScape map
- or a more simple logo (image) that won't change depending of the game, but then not affiliated to Heroscape.

If those constraints are ok for you, feel free to propose something !
Old February 23rd, 2015, 10:48 AM

The next release is drawing nearer and nearer !

I added a wooden table under the map, and a sky (not sure about the current sky texture yet, but it is coded) :

And the same picture, with Antialiasing enabled :
Spoiler Alert!

To make you wait, just an idea Tandros (a member of the french forum) had during playtesting the new version.

A whole new world for map makers. He made a map named "Virtual", here are some screenshots :

Virtual is a map that is impossible to make in real life, because it would need some pillars to support the upper level.
But HexScape is not bothered by trivial matters like gravity !
By his own words, Tandros didn't push the concept very far yet, still the possibilities look awesome !

Imagine what kind of map you will be able to play on with HexScape !
Infinite tile supply ? Check
Map with inner holes ? Check
Floating tiles ? Check !

Stay tuned !

Last edited by Lyrgard; February 23rd, 2015 at 11:26 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beautiful! What's the difference between the two pictures?
Old February 23rd, 2015, 03:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software