Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 12th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Kobolds of Idona Keep (Playtestin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Let's shoot the dice!

I'm ready to run Shurrak/Raelin in my next C3V legal tourney.
(and a lot of tiny kobolds {If I actually did this tournament stuff...})

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

4 attack scares me.... as does moving and attacking with 8 or 9 of them. I'd like to see another test, personally.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is Warrior Devotion supposed to continue working after their Master is dead? I thought it didn't at one point, but right now it does. Seems like it would be more interesting if either Warrior Devotion or Avenge the Master were active, not both at once. Right now it's probably best to just suicide the master immediately, especially since I believe you can currently 'over wound' him/her to get even more activations once dead (like if Concan or whoever has one life left and they take 4 wounds from the attack that kills them, I think those wounds still go on the army card).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It would need "while that warrior is in play" a la the MacDirks. Otherwise it seems totally broken. 9 attacks of 4 in a turn if you use Shurrak? no way.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is Warrior Devotion supposed to continue working after their Master is dead? I thought it didn't at one point, but right now it does. Seems like it would be more interesting if either Warrior Devotion or Avenge the Master were active, not both at once. Right now it's probably best to just suicide the master immediately, especially since I believe you can currently 'over wound' him/her to get even more activations once dead (like if Concan or whoever has one life left and they take 4 wounds from the attack that kills them, I think those wounds still go on the army card).
I'm almost 99.9% certain it was only one or the other. It may have been a slight oversight in the text. Thanks for the catch.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 12th, 2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: I didn't have too much design input, but I've always understood that the ATK is instead of Swarm Bonus
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We might want to run it through Help with Wurdz before submitting.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yes, definitely supposed to be one or the other. We'll need an art update if DanieLoche is watching. Help with Wurdz is a good suggestion once that's done with...

And I'd absolutely love another test, if we have any volunteers. Not really an option for me in the near future.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I may be able to run them in a scenario for our game day Sunday. It'll be a 3-4 player FFA, so not the typical one on one.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 12th, 2014, 07:06 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I may be able to run them in a scenario for our game day Sunday. It'll be a 3-4 player FFA, so not the typical one on one.
Yes! Please do!

I feel like those scenario-type scenarios are the kinda thing we could see more of in playtesting. Perhaps I can do a test over the weekend as well.

I believe we do need to move this project forward and I believe it can stand up to the SoV process. More tests never hurt though. (But we seriously don't need to put it off and put it off and have the project go silent for a while again)

Also: Warriors Devotion is not supposed to continue working after the master is dead. At least, that's how I've been testing and that's how they've been good for me.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old November 12th, 2014, 07:38 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Yes! Please do!

I feel like those scenario-type scenarios are the kinda thing we could see more of in playtesting. Perhaps I can do a test over the weekend as well.

I believe we do need to move this project forward and I believe it can stand up to the SoV process. More tests never hurt though. (But we seriously don't need to put it off and put it off and have the project go silent for a while again)

Also: Warriors Devotion is not supposed to continue working after the master is dead. At least, that's how I've been testing and that's how they've been good for me.
Lol, well the next available time for me to do any major testing would be in February. This is a busy time of year for me (and, I suspect many others too. ^_^)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 12th, 2014, 09:56 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

My memory of the card's intention was for the powers to be mutually exclusive. I say that without looking at the card in the OP.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The intention was the powers were mutually exclusive and that had been all of my testing. It is correct that a "while that warrior" is in play line is necessary. Easily fixed, but a good catch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards