Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2019, 01:54 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 10/20/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post

Really like the new map, Dignan. The lack of bridge walls is a smart aesthetic choice, in addition to being a gameplay one. The barren bridge gives a simpler, rustic look compared to a pristine, in-tact bridge over a lava field.
Thanks. I have enjoyed the nice clean look to this map. I think it plays quick and allows for a couple of surprising little moves. It was a solid additional to our NHSD event.

Quote:
PS, I love that when I download your pdfs, you can often see a different original title for the map in the hsc file. It's cool to see your maps go through multiple names before landing on the final one. Griddle is a cool name, but I'm glad you chose Attrition!
Hah! Yeah, the name almost always comes last. When I'm saving the file in virtualscape, I just pick something real quick to remember it. I don't get around to the final name until I get ready to upload.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios