Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19th, 2015, 12:31 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation SPOILER TALK: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

First of all, if you haven't yet seen The Force Awakens GET OUT NOW!!! I'd like to post this thread to discuss the movie and how I felt about it, and because I'm curious to hear what others thought about it, and maybe discuss the film and what we think might happen in future movies, without having to post everything in double Spoilers boxes.

I'm not the biggest fan of JJ Abrams, mostly due to those awful Star Trek movies he made a while back, and I was worried that Episode VII would just be 2 hours of explosions and overblown, nostalgia-gouging fan-service. Luckily I was wrong this time, and this movie is definitely my favorite of his work.

Here's what I liked and didn't like so much (since it did have it's flaws), in Spoilers just in case:
Spoiler Alert!

Agree? Disagree? I'm curious to know how others felt about the movie, now that it's finally out and available.

~TAF, conversationally

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies