Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 20th, 2014, 02:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grok Riders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
THIS is a good idea. Romans move slowly forward with NGS (a classic Wave 1 combination). NGS is a tank and can take a lot of punishment while threatening any uniques that wander too close. Then, after the Roman machine starts to slow down and lose offensive power, send in the Groks to hammer the enemy!

You can make it even more epic if you include NGS and MBS. NGS and the Romans move in and start a fight and MBS and the Groks charge in afterwards. Groks can bond with MBS as long as NGS is next to their target or if they want to make use of MBS double hexes, or take a turn with NGS to move him into a better position if MBS should stay out of the fray. Remember, they don't have to take a turn with the Warlord next to their target!
That's very clever. I would probably drop Theracus in that build.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 20th, 2014, 03:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like using Groks, NGS, MBS, and the C3V Arktos. Use Arktos to bombard your foes and have two formations of Groks. One teaming up with NGS and the other staying by Arktos. Once the opponent kills Arktos, a super rifled MBS kites like hell.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:26 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Grok Riders
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:26 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I won our National heroscape tournament for Oregon with these 2 pods

#1 Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Marro Stingers x 2

#2 Grok Riders x 2

Went 5-0 played both pods together 3 times.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 24th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That, sir, is an achievement.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 24th, 2016, 01:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I once had a handful of extra boosters of these guys, but ended up giving them away for tournament prizes. I'm down to three sets, and as awesome as the sculpts are, they just aren't to viable for their points. So @White Q Knight , that is impressive indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 24th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

That is a 'feather in the cap' for sure. One day I may build up the courage to run such a build.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 24th, 2016, 03:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I won our National heroscape tournament for Oregon with these 2 pods

#1 Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Marro Stingers x 2

#2 Grok Riders x 2

Went 5-0 played both pods together 3 times.
That's great! @vegietarian18 and I played a non tournament pod draft game once. I believe he had Pod 1 Groks x2, and Pod 2 NGS, MBS, Raelin.

Basically you had to play those two pods together. It was a really good pod combo strategy. Is that what you found? Were the groks paired with their heroes every game?
Old October 24th, 2016, 03:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

My guess in that format either someone grabbed #1 first and then the second person did not want to grab the Groks by themselves so got the other pods, or someone grabbed a different pod fist and so both pods could be drafted by the second player - so no one grabbed the Groks and not the bonding Marro.

For those that want a playable version, check out either the Competitive Unit Congress version or my Competitive Unit Alters version, both of which make more changes at once than I normally like seeing, but the Grok riders really needed help.

CUC: Decrease Cost from 130 to 100. Increase Defense from 3 to 4. Change MARK OF THE WARLORD as follows "When attacking a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of any Marro warlord you control..."
CUA: All CUC changes, plus: Change WARLORD BONDING to MARRO WAR BONDING: "... you may take a turn with any small, medium, or large Marro Hero you control."
Logic: Basically adapted CUC approved change so they can now bond with Kee-Mo-Shi & Tul-Bak-Ra. Now they are like Phantom Knights with bonding but without defensive bonus.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 24th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old October 24th, 2016, 05:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Grok To It

So, I was there but I did not play against White Q Knight. The format was a bit different from standard pod draft which definitely helped the Groks pull their weight more and I know at least one game the Groks didn't get paired with the heroes but White Q Knight probably has the actual breakdown. He did very well and I applauded that he brought Groks.

~Dysole, who has been meaning to write up her battle reports for NHSD.
Old October 25th, 2016, 07:40 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Thank you guys! The idea was to play both pods together didn't think anybody would want to play groks however somebody threw a wrench in my plan one time taking the groks and left me with a hodge podge pod to go with my Stingers the other time I had to take the roman legionnaires pod to go with my heros as I felt was better than my groks.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old August 26th, 2020, 11:09 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Horribly over priced, but man those sculpts are amazing. Drop them to 100-105, and they become very playable IMO. Great first strike hitters, but with only 3 attack I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't change their stats, personally, but I wish they'd been able to bond with a Hivelord too. As is, they have been collecting dust in my bin for a a while now...

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units