Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:24 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Architects.
Don't let the Architects in!

loborocket---------------> recovering Architect (Master of Architecture University of Minnesota '97)

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Added.

(And it's good to see that you at least have some mathematicians to cancel out those pesky architect types. )
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee right now. I don't have anyone I play with, but I'm always looking for people!
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I might be going to University of Illinois in Champagne in a few years, for future reference. Maybe.
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I play as often as I can with other students (and a professor) at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma. I'm almost always up for a 1v1 game and we try to do bigger games (2v2 or 3v3) every few weeks.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:48 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Northwest Christian University
Eugene OR
We are a small school of about 600 students but we have a rather sizeable scape community for our size. 21 or so members with a core group of 10-12 of us who play on a regular basis. Just started getting involved in the west coast Tournement scene and are looking to host a few events next year potentially.

About the school:
cost: 32,000 or so but its a private university. We also have a pretty sizable academic scholarship (mine was 13,500) not to mention other scholarships and such.
Offers many degrees including psychology, communication, business, accounting, education (teaching) as well as many ministry majors. Has a 1 year masters program that offers 7 options or so (education,business and some others)

Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nwcuscapers/

I'll link our scapers group when I am on a comp that has Facebook access.

Lol I should have checked the OP before I did this looks like my buddy Dysole ninja'd me a long time ago... I'll still throw in our scapers group.

Though that was almost three years ago. Dysole has graduated now and I do most of the event planning, though I am starting my senior year next year so Idk who the baton will pass to next...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; May 15th, 2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Facebook group
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Hey I go to the University of Akron and play heroscape. The only problem is that I go to Akron Early College and am still in high school too. So I am the only person at Akron U who plays 'scape to my knowledge. So don't go there for the 'scape scene!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old May 16th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Not sure if this thread is still being updated, but I will be going to Geneva College in PA this fall.
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey yamissflash, I will be going to Geneva as well. I know a few guys up there who will be freshman with us and have a shared collection of a pretty decent size. Are you planning to bring your stuff? Some of it maybe? Because I'd be glad for someone to play(test) against.
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:40 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I'll be starting a job this August as a professor at Southern Illinois University.

Any other 'Scapers in the Carbondale/Southern Illinois area?
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I might be going to University of Illinois in Champagne in a few years, for future reference. Maybe.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Champaign is about three and a half hours away from Carbondale.

There are not really any tournaments in Southern Illinois unfortunately. You could probably drive to Louisville in a few hours though, or up to Peoria (if you can handle the best) in around the same amount of time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion