Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 31st, 2014, 02:38 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I also personally don't see how it'd increase usefulness at all; by opening a single Archive post and, say, Batman's thread, I not only have a list of all Vigilantes, but also all the synergies that Vigilantes receive.
I was talking about the current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Vigilantes post being kind of pointless, not an individual figure's thread (since I couldn't find any that actually listed any synergies).
Ah, I see. Well, the point of that post was because of the Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses section, which I realize now is formatted a little differently then the rest of a unit's book.

As to the Vigilantes, no one has gotten around to updating them yet (I'm working my way through the Classes, but Vigilante is pretty far down in the list).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 11th, 2014, 05:30 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current Glyphs of Utility:

Bat Credit Card
Bat-Grapple
Batmobile Remote
Bat-Rope
Bat Shuriken
Bolas
Caltrops
Fiberglass Skateboard
First Aid Kit
Flash Bang Grenade
Gas Mask
Infrared Goggles
Kryptonite Gauntlets
Missile-Jamming Remote
Police Scanner
Scuba Gear
Shark Repellent Bat-Spray
Smoke Pellets

Updated through Public Exclusive 128.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 23rd, 2021 at 12:29 AM.
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:11 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Current Tricky Event Heroes:

Mister Mxyzptlk (240), Thunderbolt (330)

Current Tricky Unique Heroes:

Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (80), Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150), Catwoman (I) (145), Chameleon Boy (190), Chameleon (100), Chronos (75), Domino (225), Flash (Wally West) (280), Impossible Man (430), John Constantine (125), Kid Flash (Wally West) (110), Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) (130), Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) (160), Mysterio (115), Mystique (I) (165), Phantom Girl (180), Pied Piper (80), Question (Vic Sage) (140), Sam (Samhain) (95), Sandman (Wesley Dodds) (80), Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (120), Shadow Thief (70), Snow Job (100), Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Hasbro) (160), Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (250), Trickster (James Jesse) (65), Weather Wizard (I) (100), Zartan (170), Zatanna (I) (240), Zatanna (II) (220)

Current Tricky Unique Squads:

Mysterio Holograms (35), Scarlet Spiders (150), Triplicate Girl (190)

Current Tricky Uncommon Heroes:

Green Construct (Decoy) (50), Kryptonian Infiltrator (160), Scourge of the Underworld (170)

Updated through Wave 48

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 29th, 2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:32 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with the Blind Warrior Special Power:

Crazy Quilt's (55) Garish Colors, Dazzler's Dazzled, Doctor Light's Blinding Light, Glyph of Cosmic Converter Belt, Looker's Can't Look Away, Meteorite's Blinding Light, Purple Man's Pheromone Control

Blind Warrior Synergies:
  • Figures with the Blind Warrior special power may be chosen for Stick's (160) Harsh Sensei special power, allowing them to reroll combat dice.

Updated through Wave 45.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 26th, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
Old November 19th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
B- Actually list the powers that care about the synergies mentioned? This thing makes it easy to find all Vigilantes or whatever, but it's not that helpful at telling you what actually works with them. The 'special powers that work differently with Vigilantes' page only lists stuff like Strange's power, but it doesn't bother with synergies like Vigilante Sidekick. I care way more about the latter when trying to build an army with Batman or whoever.
I'll second this and say it would be very useful to have this. The stuff in the "Books of..." threads only work in one direction. For example, if I draft Professor X and want to take advantage of his Mutant Mind Link, I can easily find the list of all Mutants in his thread, or in this one.

However, if I've drafted some other Mutant, let's say Angel for example, there's no easy way for me to find out which powers affect Mutants, and thus realize that drafting Professor X would be a good idea.
Old November 19th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
B- Actually list the powers that care about the synergies mentioned? This thing makes it easy to find all Vigilantes or whatever, but it's not that helpful at telling you what actually works with them. The 'special powers that work differently with Vigilantes' page only lists stuff like Strange's power, but it doesn't bother with synergies like Vigilante Sidekick. I care way more about the latter when trying to build an army with Batman or whoever.
I'll second this and say it would be very useful to have this. The stuff in the "Books of..." threads only work in one direction. For example, if I draft Professor X and want to take advantage of his Mutant Mind Link, I can easily find the list of all Mutants in his thread, or in this one.

However, if I've drafted some other Mutant, let's say Angel for example, there's no easy way for me to find out which powers affect Mutants, and thus realize that drafting Professor X would be a good idea.
Actually, the Books do list those synergy. For example, in Angel's thread, under "Synergy Benefits Received" are all the "As a Mutant..." powers that would affect him.

I think the reason there aren't any posts for "All Mutant Synergies" is A) updating the synergies is a long process that is still underway, and B) there are also a lot of Species+Class and Class+Personality powers as well.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:14 AM

Current Jokers:

Joker (I) (190), Joker (II) (140), Joker (III) (160)

Updated through SSE 53.

Last edited by Ronin; December 25th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old November 21st, 2014, 05:05 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Current Jokers:

Joker (I), Joker (II)

Updated through SSE 41.
Really? How is this a synergy? They can't be played together.
Old November 21st, 2014, 05:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Current Jokers:

Joker (I), Joker (II)

Updated through SSE 41.
It's not "synergy," it's a place to link for synergy.

I feel like some of the recent posts have been... misinterpreting this thread? It's not really useful on its own, it's a resource for the Books. So instead of having a list of "Joker I, Joker II, Joker III, Golden Age Joker, Dark Knight Joker, Emperor Joker" in any unit with Joker-specific synergy (such as the Joker Goons), you can just link to that individual post.

It's less useful in this case than "Mutants" or "Vigilantes," but makes sense for consistency.
Old November 21st, 2014, 05:28 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Current Jokers:

Joker (I), Joker (II)

Updated through SSE 41.
It's not "synergy," it's a place to link for synergy.

I feel like some of the recent posts have been... misinterpreting this thread? It's not really useful on its own, it's a resource for the Books. So instead of having a list of "Joker I, Joker II, Joker III, Golden Age Joker, Dark Knight Joker, Emperor Joker" in any unit with Joker-specific synergy (such as the Joker Goons), you can just link to that individual post.

It's less useful in this case than "Mutants" or "Vigilantes," but makes sense for consistency.
Ahh ok. That makes sense. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a linking placeholder that would insert a view of the text at that point instead of clicking each link to be redirected to the post.
Old November 21st, 2014, 06:46 PM

Yep, Johnny has it right. This thread was created to compliment the Unit Books, and make it easier to keep the Books up to date. Since then it's been found to be a useful thread on its own if you're looking for all of a specific species or class (such as wanting to find all the Mutants or all the Legionnaires), but its original and primary use is for the Books.

In the case of that Joker post, I made it because this morning I was updating the Joker Goons' thread and I needed a list of all the Jokers due to their Clowning Around ability.

Old November 24th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Just as an FYI; the below is a response from Xorlof to my question about a future ability to reference a single post & have it display whatever text is there as an insert to the current post. Which it would be perfect for what you guys are doing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
That actually should be possible @A3n . You'd have to create a special page on the proposed wiki and then you could have vBulletin include the text in your post. The syntax to do it would look something like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The Book of Joker Goons
  • Joker Goons can take wounds for Joker with their Clowning Around power. Current C3G Jokers include: [template]C3G Jokers[/template].
[template]C3G Jokers[/template] would be replaced with the current contents of that (the "Template:C3G Jokers") wiki page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy