Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 12th, 2018, 08:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I am available for a game tonight
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:33 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would love to get some last minute play in on at least one of my contest maps before they get official submitted. Now I actually have the updated versions posted and up for online play.

I'll be available from around 10:30 am Pacific to 1:00 pm Pacific, and then again this evening around 8:00 Pacific.

EDIT: At this point I probably could not finish a game before having to go to work. I'll be back this evening though!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; March 13th, 2018 at 02:42 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I would love to get some last minute play in on at least one of my contest maps before they get official submitted. Now I actually have the updated versions posted and up for online play.

I'll be available from around 10:30 am Pacific to 1:00 pm Pacific, and then again this evening around 8:00 Pacific.

EDIT: At this point I probably could not finish a game before having to go to work. I'll be back this evening though!
Let me know when you're available...I'd like to get in some time with my SoV submissions

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:30 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Let me know when you're available...I'd like to get in some time with my SoV submissions
I'm home now! I'll send you the game info in a minute.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:42 PM
On vacation...

I think I figured out how to put the send the link, not just the game name and URL. So, here it is!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good things happen when you go to watch a game.

Sir H was a bit late, and kevindola and I had popped in the chat to watch. After a few minutes we decided on running 150 point 3 player heat of battle. We were about to start placing when Sir H joined us. So we played 4 player heat of battle. Kevindola won (as always), but it was lots of fun!
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:21 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

It was a really fun game, except for maybe poor Dr. Goomonkey who was out after getting only 2 order markers. Really got me thinking about the dynamic of multiplayer Heat of Battles.

Armies were:

Dr. G: Q10
superfrog: Hoplitron x4, Otonashi
kevindola: Crypt Guardian, Dumutef Guard x3, Isamu
Sir H: Red Ants x3, Guilty

and who else but Isamu was the final figure standing
Old March 14th, 2018, 11:38 AM
On vacation...

I think you mentioned something about a multiplayer FFO event happening with Online HeroScape a while back. After that shenanigan I can fully support that happening again.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2018, 10:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody for a game tonight?
Old March 14th, 2018, 10:49 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hmm... I was planning on doing homework... I'd play a game though!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2018, 10:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hmm... I was planning on doing homework... I'd play a game though!
Okay, if nobody else gets to me by 11:00 ET then I'll play you. Otherwise we'll consider it a sign that you were supposed to be doing homework anyway.

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...FyR8qVBZy1xyYw

Played Dr.Goomonkey on my map Bloodred River Narrows.

I had 3x Arrow Gruts, Grigor & Rogirg, 4x Swog Rider, and Isamu.
He had 3x Goblin Cutters, 2x Horned Skull Brutes, and an Ogre Pulverizer.

Game was fun, map played well. Ogre Pulverizer got counterstruck 3 wounds and then was clubbed for the remaining 3 within 1 turn. Other than that, it was a close game, despite odd dice for both sides.

I won with a 3 life G&R, 2 Swogs, 3 Arrow Gruts, and Isamu.

Last edited by superfrog; March 15th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm available tonight for a game. Probably a late start (around 10pm c)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events