Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 20th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Bigga what maps do you still need help with?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 21st, 2019, 12:30 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
My friend and I are coming. We'll be on the same team. Hope you guys are ready!
Awesome! Looking forward to having you make it up again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Dang...this might be our biggest tourney yet!! Looks like we should have close to 30 attendees unless we get even more late comers. Also @BiggaBullfrog are you gunna have loaner armies for players that might have to team up but due to the format wouldn’t have know or had a partner to build out their army with?
I'll have some extra figures available, but if someone doesn't have a teammate I think it would be better if they just make two armies of their own so that they can design two armies they're familiar with and that work well together. They can borrow stuff from me, of course, but where this isn't random teams I'm not going to restrict them to picking a generic army I made beforehand.
Quote:
Bigga what maps do you still need help with?
I'll bring Basalt Cathedral, so Phlegrean Fields and Draugur are still in need of being claimed. (If only I had one more TT and VW....) If you can bring one of those, that would be awesome. I was also going to see if @Leaf_It was willing to build and bring one of them.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:27 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll bring whatever no one else claims.
Old February 21st, 2019, 07:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll also take Phlegrean Fields

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 21st, 2019, 11:53 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Great! So that leaves Draugur for you, Leafy. Thanks a bunch, everyone!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 21st, 2019, 09:49 PM

Shaggy is gunna pair up with my buddy Jake! That should put us at 28 attendees!!!

This is gunna be nuts! this is looking like it'll be our biggest tourney yet, anyone get a couple more so we can hit 30+?!?!

Haven't heard from @Isak and @Jazack you guys pairing up for this one?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 22nd, 2019, 09:45 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Shaggy is gunna pair up with my buddy Jake! That should put us at 28 attendees!!!

This is gunna be nuts! this is looking like it'll be our biggest tourney yet, anyone get a couple more so we can hit 30+?!?!

Haven't heard from @Isak and @Jazack you guys pairing up for this one?
Yeah, I'll be pairing up with Jazzack. We will be there
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:57 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Please, The Dewk has won more than twice as many Monthlies as anyone. Although I wouldn't put it past BodaciousBlood sweeping us all -- he's shown a lot of promise. Though he is someone I still haven't played against. Him and Flash are two people I hope to face one-on-one soon.
Psh, the secret to winning monthlies is to be a scrub and rarely use figures below a B ranking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 22nd, 2019, 04:22 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

My dad and I will be coming to the tournament tomorrow. Does someone have Isamu that I could borrow for tomorrow?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Yeah, I'll be pairing up with Jazzack. We will be there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
My dad and I will be coming to the tournament tomorrow. Does someone have Isamu that I could borrow for tomorrow?
Awesome, great to know you're both coming! We should be breaking our record this time for sure!

With that influx, I've got a couple more maps I'll be bringing:

Midnight Frost (1 SotM, 1 TT, 1 TJ)

Cursed Fountains (1 BftU, 1 MtCB, 1 FotA)

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:17 AM

shmet Woo who?

Our plans changed last minute and we won't be able to make it. I hope we can come next month though!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Our plans changed last minute and we won't be able to make it. I hope we can come next month though!
Where are your priorities ?!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events