Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Best Of The Big Three
Major Q9 25 65.79%
Nilfheim 6 15.79%
Braxas 7 18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 26th, 2014, 09:41 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Best Of The Big Three

We know how much the Raknar's Vision set changed the game, with Q9, Nilfheim, and Braxas. But, which is the best of the best? I have to go with Nilfheim because even though Q9 is cool, Nilfheim has ultimate attack power. So, which one is the best?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 26th, 2014, 10:55 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Best Of The Big Three

I vote Q9, based on this quote from his bio:
Quote:
Then the prophet goes silent. Sheer terror contorts his face as he utters one last phrase, a phrase that makes little sense to the listener: " . . .Q. . .Nine."
Old November 26th, 2014, 11:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Braxas! A powerful autokill ability, good base attack, and she bonds with the Greenscales, who are a big step up in efficiancy. Q9 is excellent behind Rats and RaeRae, but all three are. Nilfheim has better base stats, but his attack doesn't offer automatic destruction of Unique Heroes.

Plus, she hasn't gotten any votes yet.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 26th, 2014, 11:21 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Braxas! A powerful autokill ability, good base attack, and she bonds with the Greenscales, who are a big step up in efficiancy. Q9 is excellent behind Rats and RaeRae, but all three are. Nilfheim has better base stats, but his attack doesn't offer automatic destruction of Unique Heroes.

Plus, she hasn't gotten any votes yet.
I'm not the only person that calls her RaeRae?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 26th, 2014, 12:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I vote Theracus. He just completely made the "jump Deadeye Dan off a cliff" strategy that much more viable. People always underestimate the importance of that to the metagame.
Old November 26th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hammer, Wrench or Screwdriver - which one is the best tool?

Well... what's the job?

~Aldin, allusionly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 27th, 2014, 02:58 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Q9 is usually the biggest pain to get rid of, Vote in for Q9

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:18 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Q9 because when I spend that many points on something I want it to be as tough as possible. (My favorite Dragon though is Zelrig because he can stay real far back from the front lines and get in on the action)
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Well... Q9 is "the best" but I feel cheap playing him. I love Nilfheim though and voted for him.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 28th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Q9 is my least favorite for obvious reasons, but he is still the best so I voted for him... that ****.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 28th, 2014, 09:16 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Q9 seems like the best, I voted for him. I don't like him, and I especially hate seeing him on the other side of the game board.

My personal favorite to use is nilf.
Old November 28th, 2014, 11:12 PM

Q9 by a landslide. What were you expecting?

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units