Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 1 through 8/29

After looking at these armies I'm still not convinced Raelin's points are high enough... Or that the lower tier figures are cheap enough yet. To be fair, it matters a lot more what the winning armies have at the end of the event than it does what people played with.

My grab-bag-of-heroes army would have been toast, I can tell you that, haha.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 24th, 2022 at 11:27 PM. Reason: this is why I still like draft formats even with Delta points

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events