Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 9th, 2015, 03:34 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

2x GSW and 2 dragons. Do you have to play the squad separately since they have 2 different Lords or can you play one card since the Lord's were established before the start of the game. Any help would be awesome. Thanks
Old February 9th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post
2x GSW and 2 dragons. Do you have to play the squad separately since they have 2 different Lords or can you play one card since the Lord's were established before the start of the game. Any help would be awesome. Thanks
You have to choose a single Dragon to be the Lizard King for all Greenscales you control. See the last sentence in Loyalty to the Lizard King. Doesn't matter if you are using multiple cards for the Greenscales, all can be loyal to only one Dragon.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 9th, 2015, 03:43 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have read the card instead of them asking me yesterday and not knowing. Bro-inlaw played it as 2 squads as he was delt 2 dragons and 2 GWS from Surprisingl Tart HS Generator.

Thanks for the clarification
Old February 9th, 2015, 07:56 PM

Guybrush3pwood is surprisingly tart

No matter how many times I read it, I can't grasp how you're supposed to move large characters with bases that take up two hexes. I get picking a side and counting from there, but can you rotate the character so that their other end is one space closer? What about their facing and line of sight. Somebody, give me a crash course in this!
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You can "pivot" a figure. This is based on the "free flip" rule, where you can flip a double-space figure at any time during its movement for free. So basically, when you do a pivot, you are taking space A to space B, while space B goes on space C, and then you flip space B and space C.

.....C
(A= =B)

This has the net effect of rotating the figure around space B for 1 movement point.
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:12 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush3pwood View Post
No matter how many times I read it, I can't grasp how you're supposed to move large characters with bases that take up two hexes. I get picking a side and counting from there, but can you rotate the character so that their other end is one space closer? What about their facing and line of sight. Somebody, give me a crash course in this!
You pick a side and count from there.
You can rotate a figure but only on the two spaces it lands on. You cannot rotate a figure to gain an extra space.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 9th, 2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Took me a while as well.
Old February 9th, 2015, 09:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Quote:
You can rotate a figure but only on the two spaces it lands on. You cannot rotate a figure to gain an extra space.

Basically you choose one side of the figures base. Move the figure so the chosen side is on the new space. The other side of the base then must be on the space previously occupied by the first space.
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Quote:

Basically you choose one side of the figures base. Move the figure so the chosen side is on the new space. The other side of the base then must be on the space previously occupied by the first space.
So does direction matter for line of sight?
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Not usually. Basically you have to be able to draw a straight line from the target point to the hit zone of the other figure that doesn't pass through anything else. Usually, it makes no difference. But Q9 can't see through his back, because his shoulder pad is in the way. But you can see backwards, as long as the line you're drawing only goes through the head of the figure. So most figures can see backwards and forwards equally as well.
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:42 PM

Ok cool, that makes it easy. So if I lead with one side, the other side has to end on a hex that the leading side touched?
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yep. And keep in mind that the figure can flip as well.
Old February 10th, 2015, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yep. And keep in mind that the figure can flip as well.
That's right, one free flip, correct?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's