Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 31st, 2013, 01:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A3n's Repaints & Mods

Great stuff here A3n, especially love the turtles.

+Rep
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Here is my Phoenix. Basically a repaint of a Jean Grey figure after shaving off boot tops. I also added a sash that I made using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (I have gotten a great bit of use out that stuff & still have more than half left).

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 03:44 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

In my spare time this past week I have been busy creating some modded figures. Two you would have seen already as they were originally created by the great Lord Pyre. One was done for a specific card, & another was just whimsical.

First up is Spawn.
This is from LP's tutorial. I used Destiny's head instead of Adaptoid as I didn't have one, I also added chains...

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 03:47 AM

Next up is The Crow.
From LP's tutorial here.

I had a lot of trouble getting the head to glue back on & my constant shaving the neck flat it ended up that it came out angled upward.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 03:54 AM

Now we have Yukio.
From the Scarab heroclix. Shave off the side hair & the spikes. Cut forward sword off. Glue slivers of offcuts on hand as blades. Repaint.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 04:05 AM

And last (for now), Fin Fang Foom...
I recently purchased a 3rd RotV & I put all the figures in my box of figures to be used for modding & Mimring was on top. When I was digging through the figures for the other mods it hit me that he looks similar to Fin Fang Foom. I removed him from the base, removed his left rear leg with the peg intact. I sliced the peg so that it would go back in at a 90 degree angle then glued it back in place. I used the hot-cold water trick to bend the tail around, & trimmed the tongue. I added some pants & ear-flappy things using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (equivalent to greenstuff). Repainted.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Now we just need someone to design Fin Fang Foom. Nice proxy!
Old June 15th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good stuff. Fin Fang Foom is quite cool.
How did you get the chains on Spawn to 'float'?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Good stuff. Fin Fang Foom is quite cool.
How did you get the chains on Spawn to 'float'?
Super glue.
Old June 15th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet. That really makes that custom pop.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2014, 10:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice customs! That is a very clever Fin Fang Foom mod.
Old June 15th, 2014, 03:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Wow, nice job That Spawn mod in particular is really awesome.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations