Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st, 2015, 10:58 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Porting AotP Into Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
So is thread about porting AotP into Scape, or Scape into AotP? Because my friends and I have some ideas written down for turning AotP into Scape, and will just start another thread if this thread is the latter option.
I'd like to hear your thoughts. I think the thread will always blend the two things a bit, but speak up and retake the thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender