Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 4th, 2015, 04:04 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
SLH Season 12 - Congrats Dok!

Super League Season 12
First Crack

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2

Spoiler Alert!

Round 3

Spoiler Alert!

Semifinals

Spoiler Alert!

Finals

Spoiler Alert!
  • Choose two 1750 point armies with a 20 figure limit and a minimum of 1600 points. The armies cannot share any figures. (C3G/Marvel Only. Standard 24 space startzone restrictions apply.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • The player who wins the dice-off may not choose one of their own armies unless they defer and give first selection to their opponent. (Second choice can always pick any of the three remaining armies.)
  • Modified Lava Rules are in effect. No other optional C3G rules are in effect.

Restricted List - you can have no more than one of the following figures in each of your armies:
  • Aaron Cash
  • Bizarro
  • Indigo-1
  • Jocasta
  • The Crow
We will also be playing with the "no additional turns after a Master Motivator turn" change for Red Skull and Iron Patriot, and with the current reeval versions of Sage and Commander Rogers.

Maps:

The Borogoves (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Silence and Solitude (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Conflict Chernobyl (Sturla and Proftka)
Spoiler Alert!

Templar (2 E-Glyphs):
Spoiler Alert!

Marro Crossroads (2 E-glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Burial Marsh (2 E-Glyphs and Cosmic Shielding):
Spoiler Alert!

Another map will be added if necessary.

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template

C3G SYNERGY ARCHIVE

Having Google Chrome or Firefox Browser is recommended.

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes
15 Points

Players in the Event:
  • Dysole
  • Soundwarp SG-1
  • MegaSilver
  • marrowick
  • dok
  • weebaer
  • William099
  • Karat

Last edited by Dysole; April 9th, 2015 at 01:31 AM.
Old February 4th, 2015, 04:09 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hint

To start things off I'll give you a slight hint about my submitted armies.

~Dysole, leaving it at that
Old February 4th, 2015, 05:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: SLH Season 12 Signups until 2/15/15

Got my armies in, one has a little bit of a theme going on, one doesn't. Both are a little silly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 5th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up! Easy to guess one of my builds.
Old February 5th, 2015, 08:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@MegaSilver

Vipers?

Old February 9th, 2015, 01:06 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Signed up. Lets do Lanterns vs Antimonitor eh mega? >
Old February 9th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:53 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I was thinking of taking one of the 1600 pointers but decided against it.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 15th, 2015, 06:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So... where do we be stand'n in yonder tourney? Still need more sign ups? I might be able to find a person or two, maybe.

My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2015, 06:59 PM

Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So... where do we be stand'n in yonder tourney? Still need more sign ups? I might be able to find a person or two, maybe.
We're at 6 so yeah. I was told @William099 would sign up so that might take some of your workload off.

~Dysole, who might also go put a reminder in the Hangout thread
Old February 15th, 2015, 07:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
We're at 6 so yeah. I was told @William099 would sign up so that might take some of your workload off.

~Dysole, who might also go put a reminder in the Hangout thread
I'll see what I can do then, no guarantees though.

My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2015, 07:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I personally don't want to run the event until we have 8 participants, which allows us to run our standard format (2 swiss rounds, bye to semis for the 2-0s, play-ins for the 1-1s).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events