Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:57 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
The reason I don't love the idea is it appears to eliminate competitive armies. I personally don't see a strategy in creating an almost unbeatable army because if you were to roll lower the opponent would choose that army, and you might get destroyed. But now that I think of it, there is a sense of relief that it may not be ultra competitive. I've never tried anything like this before so it's hard for me to know what to expect. What kind of armies do people bring to something like this? If it's not a competitive environment, I actually don't mind the idea so much.
Just bring what you want to run! I have one semi-competitive army because I enjoy that and one totally wacky fun army! With the flexibility of this format along with the sheer number of games, you'll get a variety of games in at different levels of competitiveness! And look, I'll probably end up playing against my semi-competitive army! (Because of that I made it a fun one to play against!) All I'm trying to say is bring what you like playing with and against, plus you'll be able to try out your opponents armies! If you really try to think about it you won't get that far, bring what's fun for you!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events