Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:37 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Quote:

GINGERBREAD ROUND

HANS GRUBER DIVISION

Chris Perkins v. Ericth74
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
Ericth74 (Ladies, some ghosts, and a side of fishsticks): Shades of Bleakwood x2, Sahuagin Raider x5, Ana Karithon, Kelda, Shiori
Playing Thursday, 1/9, at 8 pm EST

---------------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win in a tight game.

We each opened with our commons in round 1, and by the end of the round 2 of my shades were dead along with 4 of Eric's Yari (who were now boosted by Astrid).

Eric won init in round 2 and killed one more shade with the Yari. My shades then killed 2 yari, including the one on Astrid. Eric had 2 OMs on 7K, who moved up and killed one of my blocking Raiders. I used my remaining shades to pick off various straggler units over the next 2 OMs plus putting one on Astrid; I killed one more Yari, a Raider, and put 1 wound on Kyntella, plus threw a few dice down at 7K on my OM3 (missed).

Round 3, Eric put 2 OMs on 7K (OM3 on Sudema) and I went all on Shades. I got a few devour rolls in on 7K & Acolarh, but nothing went through. My first 2 attacks (from height) on 7K missed and 7K killed 2 Shades (3 v. 5 s). I sent my last Shade in for one last hit on 7K and it brought down 7K. Sudema then stoned the last Shade.

Round 4, I split OMs between Ana & Kelda. I was able to put 2 wounds on Sudema, but Sudema's 3rd stone roll hit Ana with a 17. Eric's last Raider also got engaged to Ana this round, but Ana killed him.

Round 5, I went OM1 on a raider & 2/3 on Shiori. The raider got an attack of 4 in on Sudema, but missed. Sudema killed the raider. Shiori moved up adjacent to Sudema and took a glyph, getting the Heroic Ruin and finished off Sudema with 2 attacks of 4 over the 2 OMs.

At this point, I had Shiori + Kelda v. Acolarh + Kyntella (1 life) + 1 Yari.

Round 6, Shiori grabbed another glyph and hit the last Yari from range while Acolarh moved in. Shiori took one ranged shot at Acolarh which missed, but Acolarh then moved adjacent in a way that Shiori was able to get on Astrid the next move and get an attack of 5 in, which did 3 wounds. Acolarh got Shiori down to 2 life.

Round 7, I went heavy on Kelda and won init. Kelda healed Shiori up and finished Acolarh, then grabbed the Ring of Protection.

Round 8, Kelda & Kyntella traded shots; Kyntella got Kelda down to 2 life (including a 0/6 with ring of protection on one roll), but Kelda finally got an attack through to finish Kyntella and end the game.

gg Ericth74

Last edited by Chris Perkins; January 9th, 2020 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Game Result

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events