Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 3rd, 2016, 01:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

@Oman1666 , if you want to get involved with what's going on with the site. The biggest way to help out and get attention is to Playtest for different customs teams. That is probably the biggest thing going on around here. There are a few that come to mind. Superheroes-C3G playtesting, HOSS-Heroes of Starwars scape playtesting, and C3V-regular spirit of heroscape continued playtesting. They are located in the forums. You not only get to talk with the people creating new customs that are quite legitimate, but help them by giving feedback and commenting on the designs all while having a bit of fun. Hope this helps you with your endeavor.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 3rd, 2016, 02:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Another piece of advice is to comment on other people's things. The more people see you, the more interested they'll be in your offerings.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 03:45 PM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Oman1666 , if you want to get involved with what's going on with the site. The biggest way to help out and get attention is to Playtest for different customs teams. That is probably the biggest thing going on around here. There are a few that come to mind. Superheroes-C3G playtesting, HOSS-Heroes of Starwars scape playtesting, and C3V-regular spirit of heroscape continued playtesting. They are located in the forums. You not only get to talk with the people creating new customs that are quite legitimate, but help them by giving feedback and commenting on the designs all while having a bit of fun. Hope this helps you with your endeavor.
I can see why that would be a big thing. But currently, it doesn't really catch my interest. I'm not even nearly done collecting and exploring all the original official stuff, and don't really play with groups often enough to test anything out

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Another piece of advice is to comment on other people's things. The more people see you, the more interested they'll be in your offerings.
Thanks. I'll try that out. Any advice for some active forums everyone's watching?

The only Heroscaper in England.*
Prove me wrong.

*(Except for Lazy Orang)
Old August 3rd, 2016, 03:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Customs, maps, and online tournaments are big. Just go for what you find interesting!
Old August 3rd, 2016, 04:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Much, if not most playtesting is done solo.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Much, if not most playtesting is done solo.
Really? I didn't know that.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 08:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Much, if not most HoSS testing is done solo. When I was more involved with C3G, much of that testing was also done solo. I have not been involved with VC testing.
Old August 17th, 2016, 10:29 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Much, if not most HoSS testing is done solo. When I was more involved with C3G, much of that testing was also done solo. I have not been involved with VC testing.
I would say most testing for the projects is done solo, out of the 100+ sets tests I run I would say something like a tenth at most of my games are played against an actual opponent.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old August 17th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman1666 View Post
What is the best way, as a newbie, to get engaged and active within the site/community.

. . .

So yeah, without sounding desperate... how do I get people to look at and comment on my stuff, and what stuff should I be getting involved with?
Playtest with the C3V, online. Send a PM to @Dysole and @Kinseth , expressing your interest in doing so. They'll show you how to play online. You'll play with great people and share your thoughts about the great units we have in development.

Our playtesting isn't solo. It needs you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
This is pretty big. Keep checking the "New Posts" view (or "Today's Posts") and jump into conversations there.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm probably being stupid here, but I can't find how to disable email notifications.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2017, 12:24 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm probably being stupid here, but I can't find how to disable email notifications.
In your Control Panel, under Edit Options, go to Default Thread Subscription.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online