Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 8th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Recently watched the mapmaking video you and @superfrog made, and it was great! Amazing to see how quickly a quality map can come together when you're working with some basic principles.
Old January 8th, 2023, 10:55 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
I miss watching these. Hope everything is well with you @BiggaBullfrog !
It is well, thank you! Unfortunately this channel has taken a sideline in my life, but I am hoping to make more of a return. Part of it is figuring out a better system for getting co-casters, as offering up almost any given evening for someone else to reserve got fatiguing after over a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Recently watched the mapmaking video you and @superfrog made, and it was great! Amazing to see how quickly a quality map can come together when you're working with some basic principles.
Thanks! I agree, it was a great video, with superfrog showing off some amazing map understanding and quick-building skills.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 9th, 2023, 05:48 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi Bigga, just to tell I you I did watch a lot of your vids lately, super nice to watch while working form home or stuff.

That draft game with like Raelin+Brunak+Crixus vs Rats+Kaemon+Drake, with @Dysole commenting with you was a hell of a ride, definitely the best from those I watched in my opinion.

Old January 11th, 2023, 08:42 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Hi Bigga, just to tell I you I did watch a lot of your vids lately, super nice to watch while working form home or stuff.

That draft game with like Raelin+Brunak+Crixus vs Rats+Kaemon+Drake, with @Dysole commenting with you was a hell of a ride, definitely the best from those I watched in my opinion.
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, it was a great game to go through and a lot of fun to watch. It's one on my list of games to revisit (when I can bear the sound of my own voice).

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 23rd, 2023, 11:26 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Found this thread from the recent posts and watched a bunch this weekend. They're super fun and you do a great job letting each guest lead the commentary! Also, your voice is pleasant to listen to haha.
Old May 3rd, 2023, 07:06 PM

Welcome a new co-caster with me: @ryguy266 ! We're sitting down and watching an incredible Quad Pod game between @vegietarian18 and @Captain Stupendous today -- be ready for a roller coaster ride with this one!

Also realized I neglected to post this game between @BodaciousBlood and myself in here, so here we go:

Hopefully we'll be having more consistent uploads again from here. Probably not weekly again, but aiming for at least 2 a month. (Will probably be faster during the summer.)

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 3rd, 2023, 07:17 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So great to get new videos from you! And that was a very fun game to play; a real nail-biter for sure
Old May 5th, 2023, 10:14 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Love that we're getting new 10 Points Under content!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 21st, 2023, 11:08 AM

I tried something a little new for Sir Heroscape's Champion's Circle League Qualifier #2! Instead of picking one game to watch, I hopped through multiple games to talk through their different stages. It's experimental as I try to follow multiple games at a time instead of going with a deep-dive on one, so let me know if it was worth it while you check out some mad CCL action!

Also, this one happened while the site was down:
Alternate title: Daring Delta Dominance with Dysole. This week we watch a game between kevindola and boromir96 from OHS 44, so join us for some sweet armies that take advantage of Delta prices!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 21st, 2023, 02:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

"Under and out..." GREAT endline for your videos...like...I love that. You should use that for each of your videos...unless of course you have and I'm now just realizing it...

Also, this was a pretty neat format of viewing games. It helps keep the content rolling even if there's a slogging game or if there's a quick, one-sided game. Obviously, it's not as focused on particular players/matchups and the "nitty gritty" of watching the same game...but I like seeing the OVERALL experience of the games as they're happening...that was pretty neat.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 22nd, 2023, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
"Under and out..." GREAT endline for your videos...like...I love that. You should use that for each of your videos...unless of course you have and I'm now just realizing it...

Also, this was a pretty neat format of viewing games. It helps keep the content rolling even if there's a slogging game or if there's a quick, one-sided game. Obviously, it's not as focused on particular players/matchups and the "nitty gritty" of watching the same game...but I like seeing the OVERALL experience of the games as they're happening...that was pretty neat.
Thanks! Yeah, I've been using that outro for a while now, but no worries! I don't usually watch to the very end of YouTube videos so I don't know how many others do. Glad you liked this format, though! It was fun to do so I'll likely keep it up (and I have a couple more videos from CCLQ2 as well)!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 28th, 2023, 11:45 AM

We're back with more coverage of Sir Heroscape's Champion's Circle League! Like with round 1, I'm solo-casting multiple games this round, looking at multiple game states and developments. We've got some fun action in this one and I think the panoramic casting works pretty well, so enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports