Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 9th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm available tonight? @kevindola @heroscaper2010 @superfrog ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm available to play for the next 3 hrs...though you'll have to bear with the inevitable interruption of work once in a while

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will be available for a game tonight
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

EDIT: No game tonight. Maybe next time

Last edited by kevindola; November 12th, 2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody want to start a game in the next 2-3 hours?
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody around today for a game?
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If my computer cooperates, yes...if not...then no. The internet on it has been wonky

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
If my computer cooperates, yes...if not...then no. The internet on it has been wonky
Well if you can play in the next half hour or so you can send me a link. I'm playing heroscaper2010 at 9:30.
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well if you can play in the next half hour or so you can send me a link. I'm playing heroscaper2010 at 9:30.
Could we do 7:35pm MST? I'd be available for about an hour.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:26 AM

I'm down for a game till 12noon MST

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
If that's start time, I can probably start a game around 11:30 Mountain/1:30 Eastern.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
If that's start time, I can probably start a game around 11:30 Mountain/1:30 Eastern.
nah...I'm only available up until 12noon today. Though I might be able to squeeze in a game today from between 3 and 6pm MST

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events