Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 14th, 2021, 12:49 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/14/21)

Another small, square map. Wanted to do what I did with Squashtraphobia, but with SotM. Designed for 400pts heroes only.

Marro Trash - Casual
1 SotM
Old January 16th, 2021, 02:33 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/16/21)

New map, that incentivizes getting out of the start zone and into the action as quick as possible!

They're Only Chasing Safety - Competitive
1 RotV
1 RttFF
2 VW
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/16/21)

RIP the marro hive.

Looks fun though, definitely makes development different.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:08 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/18/21)

Just posted The Treacherous Road, another one from about 2 years ago. Wanted to keep the action away from the center and force it to the sides so I made the roads not connect. If you decide you want them to be connected though there are 2 unused road hexes that can easily be slotted in.

The Treacherous Road - Competitive
1 RotV
1 RttFF
Old January 19th, 2021, 02:26 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/19/21)

This is finally one I actually designed and played this week! Still feel a little rusty map building after about 2 years off but it's starting to come back to me. My interest in this game is back as strong as ever and I'm loving it!

Crashing the Commons - Competitive
1 RotV
1 RttFF
1 FotA
Old January 20th, 2021, 10:02 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/19/21)

Dude I'm lovin' these maps!! Keep am comin'!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old January 20th, 2021, 02:15 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/20/21)

Thanks Owlman!

Here's today's map, Monolithic. A simple but effective map made with only 1 SotM

Monolithic - Competitive
1 SotM
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:45 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/21/21)

Took a stab at another scenario map.

Spoiler Alert!

Volcanic Ravine - Competitive - S
2 RotV
1 FotA
1 VW
Old January 23rd, 2021, 03:12 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/23/21)

Slowly working through my backlog of finished maps. Here's another simple RotV map!

Spires in the Sand - Competitive
1 RotV
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:19 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/24/21)

New map time! Another one I designed last week, small, fast action.

Jungle Blitz - Competitive
1 SotM
1 FotA
1 TJ

Last edited by Br1an; February 14th, 2021 at 01:42 AM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ooo, at first glance, I quite like this one.

Not terribly crazy about that dip in the center road, probably better to level it out imo...but seems pretty neat. Oh, also the glyphs...probably too protected...I'd try to push them out to the edge where they're open and exposed. Especially if they're random glyphs...that position is practically impenetrable.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 26th, 2021, 01:45 PM
The Road Not Taken

Thanks for the feedback! My thought process for the glyph placement was that it's in a position where an attacker could have height advantage from 2 spaces attacking down on it. If I moved it to the outer tiles it would all be even footing, unless it was at the very edges, which I don't normally like to put glyphs at the very edge of a map. But luckily you can just place glyphs wherever you want on a map, mine are just suggestions

Today's map is Corazón del Diablo, a heavy lava map with road running all around it. I'm finally getting down to the last few in my backlog of maps lol.

Corazón del Diablo - Competitive
2 RotV
2 RttFF
2 VW

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios