Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Toxin (Patrick Mulligan) (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Looks great!

I forget, is the standard for bullets at the bottom of the card like that (at the point where the text box narrows) to indent all of them? That's the only thing that jumps out at me. Otherwise awesome!
I don't really know, I'll have to look for some examples.
I know it came up somewhere in the not-so-distant past. Maybe like Avengers Iron Man or Black Manta?

EDIT: No, not those... hrm.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Looks great!

I forget, is the standard for bullets at the bottom of the card like that (at the point where the text box narrows) to indent all of them? That's the only thing that jumps out at me. Otherwise awesome!
I don't really know, I'll have to look for some examples.
I know it came up somewhere in the not-so-distant past. Maybe like Avengers Iron Man or Black Manta?

EDIT: No, not those... hrm.
Took a quick look around, and the only examples I could find of bullets even going that low are Joker (II), Scarecrow (II) and The Chief, and Toxin here is consistent with those. Coulda sworn this came up somewhere along the line, but I might just be getting confused in my old age.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
Symbiotic

Let's send Toxin On Deck.
@japes - @johnny139 - @Lord Pyre - @Soundwarp SG-1 - @Yodaking -
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Toxin (Patrick Mulligan) (VOTE On Deck)

yea
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You're likely thinking of Avengers Iron Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Can you remove the over-hang from the last dot-point. I know it's correctly set to follow the rules of the previous points but it looks strange & will appear nice & neat without it.

Cheers
But that was where the last bullet point was indented and the others weren't, so it was suggested to un-indent it. In this case, I think how it is is correct.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:36 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Can you remove the over-hang from the last dot-point. I know it's correctly set to follow the rules of the previous points but it looks strange & will appear nice & neat without it.

Cheers
But that was where the last bullet point was indented and the others weren't, so it was suggested to un-indent it. In this case, I think how it is is correct.
Aha! Thanks for the memory assist Ark.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Toxin is one of the first characters I ever wanted to see in Marvel Heroscape (see THIS POST by a cute 14 year old me, and me checking if he's on any lists HERE), and I'm glad to see he's not only done but with a better draft than I ever had!
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That’s awesome! Childhood dreams do come true.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:49 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

Toxin is one of the first characters I ever wanted to see in Marvel Heroscape (see THIS POST by a cute 14 year old me, and me checking if he's on any lists HERE), and I'm glad to see he's not only done but with a better draft than I ever had!
Well we're just one generic symbiote away from finishing out that list now!

Here I thought this design was a long time coming for me, and I only started workshopping in like 2014.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well shoot, now I have to go ruin some random kid's dreams to even things out.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 3rd, 2020, 05:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:

Cheers
Aha! Thanks for the memory assist Ark.
For this one, you could get away with indenting the first dot point further to align with the bottom ones, without it causing extra lines.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library