Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 12th, 2020, 04:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of General Zod - Reevaluation Testing Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, should this be a Zod reeval or a New Krypton reeval at this stage? I don't want to leave the Soldiers and Ursa in eternal purgatory.
What about leaving them in.... the Phantom Zone??
Old March 12th, 2020, 04:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't think Zod can save Ursa. If he can somehow save the Soldiers and make himself viable in a build that includes the Soldiers, Infiltrators, and Non, I think that's a huge win.

agreed
Old March 12th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it makes sense to try to tackle things one at a time, and this is the one we started with. I do have something in my workshop thread designed to help the Soldiers and Ursa a bit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2020, 05:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Zod isn’t going to be able to save Ursa short of having a ‘All Ursas get plus 3 to their Attack and Defnese’ power or somethin, so not something I’d worry about here personally.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a FYI, I'm going to be really reluctant in investing more time and money into this faction at this point. It's already a very expensive army build, needing to add a few more ~250+ point heroes to the mix in order for it to work just means it's a 2000+ only army build. I don't play games at that level often enough to go down that road. When we do play games that big, JL & Avengers are going to be hard to beat.
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the changes I discussed with johnny previously are really going to help, fwiw. LV tested them and said the faction felt a lot more fun. Combine that with a point drop to Zod and possibly look into the Soldiers and/or Ursa in the future (and expand the faction with designs like the ones Karat and I wrote up in our workshop threads) and I think there's value there.

But I won't tell anybody how to spend their time or money!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Right, so here's what we kind of had in mind.

First, the issues as I see it: The original construction of the power says you want one for Soldiers, one for Spies, one for Unique Heroes. Moving away from this betrays the spirit of the design. The Spies and particularly the Soldiers are pretty sucky units, though. Can you make a good Zod that also makes those units good, WITHOUT throwing off the balance of the design.

Don't argue with any of those points, you're not gonna win. But that's the direction I'm coming from.

Letting you choose two pips with General of New Krypton essentially fixes Zod. It makes him twice as efficient and a good linchpin for the faction. The last power makes the Spies somewhat viable, but they could use a boost; moreover, it doesn't fix the inherent suckiness of the Soldiers.

So here's what I'm proposing:

GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally, you may do up to two of the following:
* Take a turn with 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control.
* Move up to 2 Kryptonian Heroes you control. Then, you may make an immediate attack with any Kryptonian Soldier that moved.
* One at a time, for each Kryptonian Spy you control, choose a figure engaged with that Kryptonian Spy and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
Each option may only be chosen once per player turn, and a figure cannot move or take a turn if it has previously moved this turn. General Zod may be the chosen Hero.

The "take a turn" pip" is unchanged, as is the Spy pip. I moved the take a turn one to the top of the pile just because it's the simplest.

The big change is to the "move 2 Soldiers" pile. Now you can move any Heroes, which provides a failsafe for the Spies and lets you manuever your not-full-turn Uniques. More importantly, it also lets you attack with the Soldiers, which is potent. Potentially you could be getting up to 3 attacks per turn. Maybe that's almost worth 200 points a head.
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

That works pretty damn well for me, actually.

Perhaps do a reeval to fix Ursa at some point after this?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 12th, 2020, 07:02 PM

One thing at a time! I don't think an Ursa fix (or second version) should be off the table, but I think johnny's proposed version makes sense to go forward with.

Since this has been a fairly contentious thread, should we call a vote? If not, I'm going to assume it's the desired direction and test it.

Old March 12th, 2020, 07:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Not sure that the "General Zod may be the chosen Hero." works without creating a potential infinite loop.
Old March 12th, 2020, 07:13 PM

Valid point. Clearly not the intent here, but I can see how it can easily be read that way to allow that. I'm not sure what the best fix is there.

Old March 12th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Doesn't the normally preclude that?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library