Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I am available for a game tonight. Anything that starts by 10pm central
Quote:
Quote:
I could play if you're still looking. I've got no preference as far as maps and format.
I知 down. Either of you wanna do a game? I知 looking to playtest Kuah.
I'll be available in about 45 minutes.
sounds good

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Link me so I can watch pls.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:28 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I could play if you're still looking. I've got no preference as far as maps and format.
sounds good
I'm here and ready! You're probably better at setting up the game than I am.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:29 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sounds good
I'm here and ready! You're probably better at setting up the game than I am.
(Online Game)

when you're ready

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game tonight
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:45 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game tonight
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available tonight for a game

For anyone lurking, here is our game starting now (8:40pm)

(Online Game)

Last edited by kevindola; June 8th, 2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Available tonight for a game
I値l probably be down. Wife値l be gone for a bit so it値l just be me, the TV and our game (as long as I get my son down to bed on time and HW done)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 10th, 2018, 09:58 PM

I'm up for a quick game

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:45 AM

I'm up for a game

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 14th, 2018, 07:04 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I should be available most of the evening for a game
Old June 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would like to play some more games with Drak tonight. Testing him as a Tribesman in Native American armies.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events