Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 5th, 2018, 10:10 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I had gotten some extra wound markers that I plan on repainting as markers for the SoV/C3V units that need them like Vulcanmechs and Akumaken. What colors would be recommended for each unit that needs them?
Old July 5th, 2018, 10:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good question. We intentionally didn't assign colors to them, because we wanted people to feel like they could use whatever they had on hand.

I'd paint the Redundant Systems Markers exactly like Exoskeleton Markers, since they do the same thing.

Soul Markers could be white or black or grey.

Palm Markers (Chen Tang) could be blue or a deep red.

Growing Heat Markers (Brimstone) could be yellow or red or brown.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. But the official answer is that there are no official color recommendations. Heck, I've used glyphs for markers.
Old July 6th, 2018, 07:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’ve just used tagawa or moon markers. There was a site that sold differently-colored custom cast markers but I think it’s been taken down?
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I bought some generic marker things at my local game store that I use. Most game stores have something that you could use as markers.
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:22 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I bought some generic marker things at my local game store that I use. Most game stores have something that you could use as markers.
I use random 12mm dice. Number usually is ignored.
Old September 5th, 2018, 01:48 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

I swear I saw a thread talking about miniatures and where to get them but after about 10 min of searching I couldn’t find it again.

Anyway miniature market is having a closeout sale on at-43 and confrontation items with the code 25off to save 25%. I bought a second confrontation starter because griffin spearman seem to be impossible to find by themselves along with a datalys prime. They also have some other C3V stuff in the offer.

Edit this ends tomorrow 9/6.
Old September 5th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
I swear I saw a thread talking about miniatures and where to get them but after about 10 min of searching I couldn’t find it again.

Anyway miniature market is having a closeout sale on at-43 and confrontation items with the code 25off to save 25%. I bought a second confrontation starter because griffin spearman seem to be impossible to find by themselves along with a datalys prime. They also have some other C3V stuff in the offer.

Flame slayer has a spread sheet, and I think there's as thread for it somewhere too. That might be what you were thinking of.
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post

I posted about the sale first here, then it got reposted here.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 7th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Would it be possible to get links to the SoV Unit Reviews posted in the Books of their respective cards? The "extended reading" of the classic books was always nice when I was looking for more thoughts on a specific unit, and I think that the addition could be a nice touch to those VC books. I'd be willing to help find all of these links if that's a problem.
Old September 7th, 2018, 03:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you gathered the links (you should be able to find them in the second post of the SoV thread, each star is a link) and posted them in each thread, I'd add them to the OPs. Good idea!
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the tip on going to the second post for those star links. That's much easier than using the Search function to find everything like I had planned.

I'll begin working on compiling all of those when I can. I'm glad to see that other people like the idea, too!
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:46 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Q: Can a scorpion army card be good for the C3V or SoV? If I had other sculpts of Kantono Daishi but with a different paint job, do they have a chance of getting in? Where do I submit my custom units anyway?
A:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs