Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Joke's on you, I watched this video 29 seconds after you posted it.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:27 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Joke's on you, I watched this video 29 seconds after you posted it.
Nice, that's even faster than my first viewing to double check everything!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:14 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

At the 11 minute mark Crixus is standing on top of a tree. I demand a rematch
Old April 2nd, 2020, 09:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Getting that height from the tree was critical to scouting a path to massacring that flying horse.
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:05 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We've got another great one coming your way today! @vegietarian18 gets to star two weeks in a row as he pilots the Gladiator steamroller against the valiance of @Chris Perkins ! And joining me in talking about this excellent game is none other than @dok , the first guest star we had and now the first guest star to come on twice! Enjoy the game!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:24 AM

How many times are we going to force @Sir Heroscape and @Chris Perkins to duke it out on our channel!? And how many times are we going to force Gorillitroopers to fight a giant lightning bat!? Either way, joining me in discussing this week's gameplay is @Tiamat , and we have a great time talking about the action. Hopefully you have a great time as well!

(Also, apologies for the little bit of missed footage. This is the only time it's happened and it's made me paranoid enough to ensure that it doesn't happen again. )

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 15th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
How many times are we going to force @Sir Heroscape and @Chris Perkins to duke it out on our channel!? And how many times are we going to force Gorillitroopers to fight a giant lightning bat!? Either way, joining me in discussing this week's gameplay is @Tiamat , and we have a great time talking about the action. Hopefully you have a great time as well!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old April 15th, 2020, 04:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
We've got another great one coming your way today! @vegietarian18 gets to star two weeks in a row as he pilots the Gladiator steamroller against the valiance of @Chris Perkins ! And joining me in talking about this excellent game is none other than @dok , the first guest star we had and now the first guest star to come on twice! Enjoy the game!

https://youtu.be/nPTVPqLeyGs
Very entertaining and well commentated match. Really enjoyed that one.

34:30 mark. I cried for @Chris Perkins when the LEA on Spartacus wasn't rolled for against the 4th Mass, and then 1 watched a 1 life Spartacus swing the game

We'll just assume Chris missed it anyway :/

Also I think the 4th Mass end of game should have gone to the center of the 7 hexer. Take away the 5v3 option. Although I think it just really means Vegie plays for the melee the whole way, so I guess it depends on if you want to bait it more or not.

But I really liked how Chris played order markers for much of the game. Very interesting stuff each round. A lot to break down.

EDIT: Makes me think a fun exercise would be to have a free forum discussion post game where you discuss the game round by round. Something like this analyzing the moves and alternatives. Something that could be done more in depth than a live game (which is also great)
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
34:30 mark. I cried for Chris Perkins when the LEA on Spartacus wasn't rolled for against the 4th Mass, and then 1 watched a 1 life Spartacus swing the game

--Whoops--

Yes, I completely missed that. Didn't catch it the first time I watched the video through either. Was too focused on my messed up reveal of my OM1 (and subsequently OM2).

Welp, there's a good lesson in there I suppose (something about paying attention).
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
34:30 mark. I cried for Chris Perkins when the LEA on Spartacus wasn't rolled for against the 4th Mass, and then 1 watched a 1 life Spartacus swing the game

--Whoops--

Yes, I completely missed that. Didn't catch it the first time I watched the video through either. Was too focused on my messed up reveal of my OM1 (and subsequently OM2).

Welp, there's a good lesson in there I suppose (something about paying attention).
I missed it while watching the recording as well, but Flash also pointed it out to me and a wound there would have been huge! 50% chance for a very different sequence of turns right there.

Now I need to take one from How It Should Have Ended and that Marvel What If show and make a similar series for the channel.

Quote:
Also I think the 4th Mass end of game should have gone to the center of the 7 hexer. Take away the 5v3 option. Although I think it just really means Vegie plays for the melee the whole way, so I guess it depends on if you want to bait it more or not.
Nice point. I know there was a lot of math being talked about at that point and I think the 3v3 was still the safer option if I remember correctly, but it does play into the mindgame/baiting territory. Depending on who I'm playing I could see doing it either way (usually I'd probably do as you suggest and go for the safer middle-of-the-hill placement, but against True especially I'm probably baiting for days ).

Quote:
EDIT: Makes me think a fun exercise would be to have a free forum discussion post game where you discuss the game round by round. Something like this analyzing the moves and alternatives. Something that could be done more in depth than a live game (which is also great)
That would be super fun. I've kind of sort of simulated that in games with friends where we have an open discussion in game where we focus more on how we're playing armies and what our perspectives are than trying to fake out each other. Having a group of people discussing it and giving all of their different perspectives would be super enlightening.

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 16th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I like this series a lot, it’s cool to see the game commentated. Do you have like a highlighted version of the matches that you’re viewing? It seems like there aren’t many moments where players are pausing and thinking, and it’s consistently moving forward throughout.

The featured commentators are sweet too.
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Having been a guest commentator, I can tell you that Bigga plays back the game a bit faster than real time. IIRC it was 1.3x speed for the game I did.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports