Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 22nd, 2023, 12:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Pod 1 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Checking in on Pod 1 here. It's been a while since several people here have checked in, and I think that it's worth addressing to keep the project moving forward. It's been almost 2 years since we've heard from some of the pod members here, and in general, I think that these threads could use some more activity and responses.

First of all, we've heard from @lefton4ya and @The Long eared bat fairly recently. How are things going with each of you? Is there anything that we can do to help?

We have not heard much from @Jaur0n or @Fakeraistlin recently. If either of you are still engaged with the project, please let us know.

For those unaware, with the number of people who had dropped from Pod 0, we decided to invite the other Project Leads in to get the necessary votes and collaboration to finish out the designs. The goal is not to redesign units, but rather to gain enough momentum to finish out the existing vision of the designs with any minor tweaks necessary to improve the project. In this case, much of the work left to be done is playtesting.

@Scytale , you're the sole leader of Pod 1 right now. How are you feeling about these units? Would you like for @NecroBlade , @Captain Stupendous , and myself to poke things more often, help with more playtesting as we're able, and have official votes to keep things moving? I know that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't want to overwhelm you or encroach upon the designs if you or the pod members think that such activity is unnecessary. Let us know if there's any assistance that would be useful to provide.
We seem to have lost all of Pod 1 except for @Scytale . I see that @Astroking112 (also now in "retirement" from AotV) posted about this back in September.

It seems to me that we need to bring in some fresh blood. I am okay with the remains of Pod 0 taking over (along with Scytale, assuming he's still interested) to drive these designs forward, but I'm also okay with other ideas. What do y'all think? @NecroBlade @Captain Stupendous

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs