Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 30th, 2017, 02:14 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Wow, I feel dumb for asking with this short of notice..... And for more units. Does anyone have a Concan I can borrow??

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 30th, 2017, 03:02 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Wow, I feel dumb for asking with this short of notice..... And for more units. Does anyone have a Concan I can borrow??
I asked @Leaf_It for ya. Should be good!
Old September 30th, 2017, 03:30 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
I have him, you are good to go.
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:10 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have him, you are good to go.
Wonderful!! I'll see you guys there.

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:16 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

September's monthly is wrapped up and standings are posted! A great time was had by all FIVE attendees We got to do round robin and play five rounds! Primed for National Heroscape day in a few weeks!

Speaking of National Heroscape Day, check out the next post for details (and the first post in this thread as well). See you all there!!
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:17 PM

UTAH NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY 2017

The theme for our National Heroscape day is "Bigger". A bigger tournament (5 rounds), a bigger point limit (600), bigger maps (selected by "Bigga"), bigger prize table (Oooh, man, just you wait!), and (hopefully) bigger attendance (can we beat 21? I believe in us!). Lunch will be provided (Pizza, yum! Let me know if you're a vegetarian when you RSVP, so that I'll know to get a cheese pizza). So without further ado, the important details:

When: October 14th, 11 AM start time

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Classic 600 points! ...With a few caveats. We will be using a not-too-restricting-restricted list. Only one unit from the list can be used in your army. If it's a common or uncommon unit, you can have up to 300 points worth of it. Want to use the powerhouse Major Q9? Go for it! But he won't be backed up by his beloved rats and Raelin. Want to bring Greenscales? You are welcome to, but they won't be marching Nilf, Braxas, or Quahon around.

The Restricted List:
Spoiler Alert!

- 600 point armies, keeping the Restricted List in mind (see above)
- 24 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed; we don't discriminate against your army of 24 Dumutef Guards)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- Glyphs: Initiative +8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Uncommon +1, Common +1, Wannok (Wound), Kelda (Heal)
- Five 55 minute rounds
- If your army contains none of the units on the Restricted List, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize (even cooler than normal)!

Maps

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things. For every RSVP posted, I'll add a prize to the prize section here

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Dewk; October 17th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, only five players? Must be the calm before the storm of NHSD!

I see Scaperedude has done it again. I'm thinking maybe we should add him to the restricted list for the NHSD format.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

I see Scaperedude has done it again. I'm thinking maybe we should add him to the restricted list for the NHSD format.
Not so much the calm before the storm as me being a bad scheduler - never again will a monthly fall on the same day as an LDS general conference! D'oh!

I agree! Scaperedude is now on the restricted list. You'll have to sit this NHSD out, amigo.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Not so much the calm before the storm as me being a bad scheduler - never again will a monthly fall on the same day as an LDS general conference! D'oh!

I agree! Scaperedude is now on the restricted list. You'll have to sit this NHSD out, amigo.
Such a shame....... But this won't stop me from showing my face at the beginning! (But then I'll go........)

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm down. Put down me with +1 (Matthew), @El Donas , @Hamadraith , @Saints_Wrath , and I think some solid maybes are @podunksarmy and @dart48 (can't remember if he said he could make it or not) and my other friend Johnny.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:45 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Put me down as a maybe with two of my boys. This format rocks by the way. Perfect blend of everything. And thanks for having the maps already posted.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

While you're RSVP'ing for the Utah NHSD please also RSVP here for the Idaho NHSD as that will only be 2 weeks after on the 28th and just a quick 2hr drive to Pocatello for you Utahns.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events