Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28th, 2021, 11:41 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Just want to say I tuned into this podcast today and I love it! Love that you go in depth with strategy and the meta of the game. You guys really make me want to play and buy units I don’t own. When things get better I plan on going to Gencon. I’m part of the Southern California Heroscape group and we haven’t met up in a long time.
You should try out the online interface! I just played in Season 39 and signups for Season 40 are on. Convenient way to get in some competitive games (or casual ones too if you schedule outside of the "seasons")
I’ll definitely check it out. I’ve been curious about it from a far, but never really pulled the trigger cause I like actually playing in person. With my new job giving some more free time I’ll look into doing some causal games first before going into a tournament.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion