Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 20th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's VC Unit Tier List (December 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I found the other two you're missing: Axegrinders of Burning Forge and Deepwyrm Drow. Additionally, you spelled Rechets with an additional t ("Retchets"), which also confused my spreadsheet slightly.

(7 more coming soon to be added)...
I actually had the Axegrinders listed. But I found the final culprit: Blue Wyrmling. I remember deleting him for the Blade Dancers (don't remember why) but I never put him back. Alright, 319!

Writing the descriptions now...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs