Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Who is the dragon lady?
Back when Hasbro was deciding how to package shipments of the first large expansion sets ("Road to the Forgotten Forest" terrain set and "Orm's Return" unique large hero set), she who was deemed 'Dragon Lady' made the decision to pack two sets of "Orm's Return" with just one set of "Road to the Forgotten Forest", because in her mind, "kids will want to buy more dragons rather than terrain." This severely limited access to the RttFF, which people wanted multiples of, and stores had difficulty moving the additional sets of the large heroes, which people really needed one of. Needless to say, she was not at all aware of how to market the game. After this debacle, next large expansion sets were shipped with two terrain sets and one hero set.
The dragon lady is long gone. We are making smart decisions this go around!
Really glad to hear this. The first thing that popped into my brain when hearing about Heroscape's return was that I hope the whole unique/common packaging debacle doesn't happen again.

Sooo... I remember back in the day that Hasbro had started working on a Battlefield/Scenario Builder for the old heroscape.com website. I REALLY hope we get some decent software support this time around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion