Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 28th, 2019, 05:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I don't think that just changing the design to follow Jandar is fully addressing the suggestions so far. Besides not being an Omnicron, the color scheme doesn't fit there, either (personally, I think that only Ullar or Aquilla could work for that sculpt, but neither have any SoulBorg faction yet and so it would need to be a new one altogether, which is problematic given that Aquilla has the opposing Mariedians and Ullar is more associated with nature). I'm not a fan of expanding the Vulcanmech faction under other generals than Valkrill, either, given that each general had their own "type" of SoulBorgs.

As others have mentioned, there is no organic or non-organic type of enemy in HeroScape. It's fine to use that for your own custom, but if you're looking to make a SoV candidate, you'd need to identify the affected figures by something on their card, such as specifying SoulBorgs rather than non-organic.

The idea of two special attacks can be interesting, but currently I'm not seeing a reason to have them here. If you're fighting a SoulBorg/non-organic enemy, use Armor Piercing Rounds. Otherwise, use the other one. If you're going to add two Special Attacks, then I think that there should be a reason to choose one over the other, to present the player with some choices. As it stands, there's always a clear winner for which attack you should use, which heavily reduces the decision-making process.
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:18 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

ALPHA PRIMUS

Soulborg Awakening 1/1

The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Rifleman.

I decided to put organic thing for the Anti-Personal Special Attack, instead of listing human, marro, dragons and so on. There was not too much to list for Armor Piercing Rounds, put down Animata, Constructs, Soulborgs, Warforged and Destructible Objects.
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:24 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I don't think Ullar soulborgs is something that SoV wants to see.

I think, at this point, you should take this custom back to your thread and see if you can work on it for a while.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Not to undermine what you are trying to say, but I think that a Soulborg could work for Ullar if the design was just right. That said, it would need to be a Design, Theme, and Figure that fit Ullar properly, and I have yet to see that from any robotic figure I've seen so far... I'm just saying that we should never say never.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I won't say never, but I'll say almost never.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:45 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I won't say never, but I'll say almost never.
ALPHA PRIMUS

Soulborg Awakening 1/1

The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Rifleman.

I did Vydar instead, hope this general fits the theme.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It fits the theme better, but it doesn't fit the miniature at all. Vydar soulborgs are gray or silver.

You've now posted this card under most of the generals this game has to offer, and it doesn't fit any of them. There's a reason we haven't used this one yet.
Old June 29th, 2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It fits the theme better, but it doesn't fit the miniature at all. Vydar soulborgs are gray or silver.

You've now posted this card under most of the generals this game has to offer, and it doesn't fit any of them. There's a reason we haven't used this one yet.
The generals I have not used yet are Einar & Utgar.

Einar may be good for the color scheme but not the soulborg type

Utgar is good for soulborgs with black color schemes

Vydar was my last hope for the soulborg, plus the Rifleman has two machine guns:
Old June 29th, 2019, 01:54 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Not to undermine what you are trying to say, but I think that a Soulborg could work for Ullar if the design was just right. That said, it would need to be a Design, Theme, and Figure that fit Ullar properly, and I have yet to see that from any robotic figure I've seen so far... I'm just saying that we should never say never.
Oh for sure. I mean, I have some Ullar soulborgs in my customs thread. I just doubt we’d see any for SoV.
Old June 29th, 2019, 01:55 AM

H101, this one just isn’t working out. I’m sorry. You should really stop posting it under different generals. Like superfrog said, there’s a reason we haven’t used it.
Old June 29th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure why anyone even cares about the general. It's the design that needs work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 29th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm not sure why anyone even cares about the general. It's the design that needs work.
One issue among many.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards