Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 18th, 2022, 11:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Semifinals through 10/14

Close game with Jcustar07 that essentially came down to Su-Bak-Na swinging up at a 3 life protected Raelin. I had control of the early game and weathered the storm of Hounds. I made a power play over to take out a Hound early in one of the late rounds that would have seen his hounds go down to 2. Instead I missed that attack on the hound with Nilf and then all my greenscales missed as well. He had a return play with hot Plague rolls killing 2/3 Greenscales protecting Nilf and one on Nilf.

I paid for the power play maneuver with three total wounds on Nilf before he was able to clear out those enemies near him. I then went back to hold Wannok and Jcustar moved in with Su-bak-Na and Grubs.

He got 4/7 and Nilf blocked with 4/7. Nilf then hit 5/7 and Su-Bak-Na blocked only 1 wound. My remaining greenscale that could help was unable to land the killing blow with 4 attack dice. Su-Bak-Na had another attack up and rolled 3 skulls, Nilf blocked them all one more time and finished off the Su-Bak-Na after that.

Tense finish and well played game by Jcustar. I think I was lucky to walk away the winner in this one. Dice Gods were on my side!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events