Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 2nd, 2014, 04:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok I might be blind but is there a link to the posts about purchasing the "school" markers (the ones we recommend for power markers)?
Could this be what you're talking about?

~NS, doing a quick search
That's the one...The original link shows up in the definitive marker thread where SirG links to and A3n post.

Which reminds me that I need to contact SirG because I updated the definitive list to the latest release.
I think SirG's thread should be linked. You can probably remove the link to the PDF of power markers. Probably good to put it in SirG's thread.
Old October 4th, 2014, 06:06 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey, have we got a chronological list of our releases anywhere?
Old October 4th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

There's a tab on the Sortable Index called Dates.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:21 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I just finished a massive Marvel custom game that I will just call Ragnarok. It involved Odin, Thor, Balder, Heimdall, Sif, Fandral, Valkyrie, and two Asgardian Warriors against Loki, Destroyer Armor, Surtur, the Fire Demons, Laufy, and three Frost Giants. In the end it came down to Loki with one wound left finishing off Balder and Balder failed his unblockable attack die when he died. Thus Loki stood over the field of battle and laughed and cried because there were no more worlds to conquer. Whew...and wow.

What a great game. Superbly balanced, fun and tense. And we owe it all to you guys. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone involved in C3G in general. I love all of the designs and cool abilities. It is a great game to play with friends or with my kids. In a word, it is awesome. Thank you.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It really is awesome when you are playing huge games like that and it all comes down to a one on one battle. Really shows the game is balanced and everyone has a chance to win.
Old October 19th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
I just finished a massive Marvel custom game that I will just call Ragnarok. It involved Odin, Thor, Balder, Heimdall, Sif, Fandral, Valkyrie, and two Asgardian Warriors against Loki, Destroyer Armor, Surtur, the Fire Demons, Laufy, and three Frost Giants. In the end it came down to Loki with one wound left finishing off Balder and Balder failed his unblockable attack die when he died. Thus Loki stood over the field of battle and laughed and cried because there were no more worlds to conquer. Whew...and wow.

What a great game. Superbly balanced, fun and tense. And we owe it all to you guys. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone involved in C3G in general. I love all of the designs and cool abilities. It is a great game to play with friends or with my kids. In a word, it is awesome. Thank you.
Thank you for having so much fun with the designs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a tough one.

I've decided it's time for me to hang up the old cape and cowl and just be Bruce Wayne for a while. After all the fun and excitement of the last five and a half years, I've finally decided to retire.

Obviously this group and, even before that, this community, have been a huge part of my life! I want to thank each and every one of you for your roles in that.

I promise to try not to be a stranger (though I might disappear for longer periods here and there with so much going on at home!). I hope to continue to hang out with you all here and hopefully find some energy and zeal again to help workshop public designs or even do a former Hero LD or two somewhere down the road.

In the meantime, I'm confident I'm leaving this project in great hands and I'm excited about all the stuff you guys will be creating in the days to come!

It's been a thrill ride, gang! So long, and thanks for all the fish.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 20th, 2014, 08:51 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Retirement is inevitable in all of us. I've always enjoyed reading through the C3G threads and I thank you for that, IAmBatman (as well as the rest of the C3G team). Best travels.

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 20th, 2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:10 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bye Bats, hope you stick around some.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Oh man, sad to see you stepping down Bats. The project won't be the same without you. Don't be a stranger!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:28 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I appreciate the work and effort.

Take care man.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sad to see you stepping down, though glad you're still sticking around!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy